Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cexspa View Post
    New player models
    I could see this, but Blizzard already announced that they're working on them before MoP.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i actually prefer playing on my low pop server than medium/high. only thing that really sucks on low pop server is the AH.
    Can I ask why? In all seriousness, with CRZ in place, you're not really a low pop realm anymore in anything but name, therefore negating the only benefit I could even possibly see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Einherjarn View Post
    We need to cleanse the Horde from the lesser races!

Infracted: [image removed]
    Do not post offensive images - ML
    Please no more pictures of dancing gnomes. My god!

My bet: pet battles

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sony View Post
    Cross faction grping won’t surprise me. Lore-wise we have forged forces together to defeat major threats like the Qiraji, Lich King and etc.
    Making it gameplay- Raid wise might be the next step. We are doing it already by questing.

http://wow.joystiq.com/2007/10/27/ho...gether-almost/
    Honestly, they wont ever add anything if it hurts their income throught out of game paid services.

Maybe something like housing built on the framework on farms.

Maybe increased customization as well as updated character models. I think if they are redoing character animations, that means either some of their animations them will remain the same or they will all be updated. If they are all updated, that means dances are being updated. If dances are being updated, that means they may finally work on expanded dances, if so, it's going to be hilariously ironic considering all the bitching about the silly dance studio whenever someone thinks it's their ace in the hole when they claim the new models are for some reason not happening. I think it could go in many directions but it would be funny to see things turn out that way.

Or something totally new and neat.

I am however really happy to see something on par with LFR or LFD is planned, and that doesn't mean it has to carry the baggage of "ruining the community" as an analogy and you're wasting valiable mental resources to point out why LFR and LFD is bad because the point is they were noteworthy additions to the game, not that they possibly harmed the game. Of course it's a given any choice could have a negative impact.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grocalis View Post
    Cross-Faction Grouping, you heard it here first.

Good chance considering the end raid/boos

Player owned houses?

Region-wide auction houses and gold storage? (kind of like in Diablo 3)

That would remedy some of the concerns of people from other realms gathering materials from your own, at least (in cross-realm zones). Now it would all end up on the same auction house anyhow! Plus it would mean people would have more freedom in moving from one server to another because they wouldn't need to convert their gold into materials to sell at their destination.

But maybe that's just what I really want

Something like Rifts mentor system?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What are some big things players have been asking for since pre-MoP?

*Character Model Updates
    *Cross-Server Heirlooms
    *Cross-Server Grouping
    *Player Housing and/or Guild Halls

I'd say the last one is likely to not happen in MoP, since Blizz was still adamantly against it until they saw how well the player farm went over.

The first one likely will be a big ticket item for 6.0, not the final MoP Patch.

So I'd say it's Cross-Server Heirlooms or Cross-Server Groups.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    LFBG?

A system that might solve the woes of getting into a battleground with all deeps and no heals.

Similar to the LFR and LFG system, a 10 man BG may need 2 healers and a bunch of DPS (These may not be the real numbers, I have no clue, but you get the idea).

This is just an idea, I know there are hundreds of flaws and problems but it fits the pattern and I'm sure Blizzard could tackle some of the bigger issues if they've been working on the system for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Desparatus View Post
    LFBG?
    That already exists... they don't need to add a whole new system just to make it look for heals (nor would they add such a requirement because the queue times would be horrid).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post

*Character Model Updates
    *Cross-Server Heirlooms
    *Cross-Server Grouping

I'd say the last one is likely to not happen in MoP, since Blizz was still adamantly against it until they saw how well the player farm went over.

The first one likely will be a big ticket item for 6.0, not the final MoP Patch.

I agree. Simmilar to how Cataclysm had the revamped 1-60 zones as a big selling point, model updates could serve as one for the next expansion.

I doubt it's be guild housing, to me, whilst a nice feature, it doesn't seem like it'd have the impact of LFR .

Cross Server grouping could be possible. They're very nearly there at this point, I can't imagine it'd take a whole load more work to have a stable system.

And in regards to Heirlooms, same with guild housing. A feature many of us will enjoy, just not one that's on the scale of a new "system".

Those are my opinions, at least. It doesn't seem like Blizzard are hyping up anything outside of these messages so it might not be that big of a feature (Unless I've missed something).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post

*Character Model Updates
    *Cross-Server Heirlooms
    *Cross-Server Grouping

Dont we already have cross server groups?

Blizzard sponsored dating site.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    No more mob tagging. You hit it? You loot it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grocalis View Post
    That already exists... they don't need to add a whole new system just to make it look for heals (nor would they add such a requirement because the queue times would be horrid).
    It's a very basic system that exists to grab 10 people and plonk them into a BG, it lacks some of the funtionality of LFR/LFG

You're right, however, that by making a certain number stick to a specific rule by adding that particular feature to the current system we'd have queue times that are far too long, but by tweaking it and working out these flaws I'm sure they could create a working system without the big issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    LFWPvP?

That'd be cool
    That would be great, actually.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Dont we already have cross server groups?
    Technically we do, but it's very limited currently. I'm talking about Blizz opening it up by allowing trades, non-RealID grouping, and grouping cross-server in normal/heroic raiding.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Maybe I'm overly cynical but until they give something concrete, all I hear is hype. Probably more new frog models.