Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I believe it will be level/gear scaling for old dungeons/raids so you can run any instance ingame with appropriate gear and stats instead of running the same level 90 heroics over and over again and still getting your VP for the week. Might even be a toggle for outdoor zones if you want to complete all the old quests with a level appropriate experience kinda like GW2 is doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    Guild Airship.
    I heard rumors of this in WotLK, but I don't see how this could possibly be comparable to LFG/LFR. I mean how big of a feature can it be?

---------- Post added 2013-01-25 at 11:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Reman View Post
    Triple spec.
    Probably not, but damn it wouldn't it be sweeeeet.

---------- Post added 2013-01-25 at 11:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    Human shaman just doesn't fit lore wise :/

You mean one economy.
    Most people don't care about lore.

---------- Post added 2013-01-25 at 11:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by laserguns View Post
    Probably something that's in EQ2

Housing
    Dungeon Maker
    SoEmote
    Item Maker
    That sounds cool, but too good to be true I think

---------- Post added 2013-01-25 at 11:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Duravian View Post
    Dance Studio?
    Wake up, hello, WAKE UP UR STILL DREAMING.

Quote Originally Posted by laserguns View Post
    Probably something that's in EQ2

Housing
    Dungeon Maker
    SoEmote
    Item Maker
    How about Raid Boss for a Day...think about some of the stats those level 60 raid bosses had.

Lucifron

Health: 350,000 HP

Abilities:
    Curses (range: 40 yards): 2000 damage after 10 seconds, and +100% to all abilities costing rage, energy and mana.
    Shadow Lash (range: 20 yards)

1. party enters an instance, chooses one player to be the raid boss.
    2. raid party damage abilities scaled down to be on par with level 60 abilities while in the instance; player who is designated raid boss gets a set of action bars with limited special abilities.
    3. pew pew
    4. collect loot (vanity items)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    How about Raid Boss for a Day...think about some of the stats those level 60 raid bosses had.

Lucifron

Health: 350,000 HP

Abilities:
    Curses (range: 40 yards): 2000 damage after 10 seconds, and +100% to all abilities costing rage, energy and mana.
    Shadow Lash (range: 20 yards)

1. party enters an instance, chooses one player to be the raid boss.
    2. raid party damage abilities scaled down to be on par with level 60 abilities while in the instance; player who is designated raid boss gets a set of action bars with limited special abilities.
    3. pew pew
    4. collect loot (vanity items)
    Nice idea, but where's the disincentive to stop the guy who gets picked to be the raid boss simply letting his buddies kill him?

Quote Originally Posted by Seja Victrix View Post
    Nice idea, but where's the disincentive to stop the guy who gets picked to be the raid boss simply letting his buddies kill him?
    Yeah I was going to edit the post to include something that would address that then realized I didn't have a good answer....maybe special achieve/loot rewards if you're able to wipe a raid as a raid boss or pick off enough raid members? I'll think about it some more...

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Yeah I was going to edit the post to include something that would address that then realized I didn't have a good answer....maybe special achieve/loot rewards if you're able to wipe a raid as a raid boss or pick off enough raid members? I'll think about it some more...
    How would tanks work? Guessing no player controling the boss would go for the guy with a shield.

Quote Originally Posted by Arson View Post
    How would tanks work? Guessing no player controling the boss would go for the guy with a shield.
    taunt and threat mechanics...would probably have to make it passive, you're forced to target whoever taunted/is at the top of the threat table.

makes it less fun though D:

Deleted
    TESO style servers would be great. But doubt that would be it =[

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Senathor View Post
    I

Most people don't care about lore.
    "Some people say" this yes. Heresay. Where's the proof for your statement?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    LF wpvp axctually sounds plausible. Kinda like instant adventure in rift, ally and horde are both sent to an area via teleport and flagged and given a basic objective of kill or protect the town or something idk.
    You mean like Tol Barad or Wintergrasp?
    Lightninghoof - US : @WoWNivan

isnt proving grounds brawlers arena?

Honestly, I would see Raid scaling (either raids up, or us down) as one of those ideas where people are like OH YEA SO COOL for maybe a month... three months? Then they fall by the wayside again. I'm not saying it won't be this (it's more likely than most things I've seen in the thread), but I think many people actually enjoy going back and soloing as much of old content as they can. As it is, my guild is pretty much dead outside of various raid times (there's 4 raid groups in our guild that all run at different times/days), and no one ever seems interested in going back to do achievements they missed, let alone a full raid.

I would be 100% on board with cross-faction grouping. I have many friends on horde side on my server where my main is ally, and would really enjoy even just doing the odd 5 man with them when I can.

Quote Originally Posted by kassy View Post
    They said it wasn't, only dps can participate in it. It's horrible to tanks/healers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kassy View Post
    Yeah I think brawlers arena was a bone to the solo artists out there and not necessarily a training ground.

Would love a proving ground but I don't think that's the big surprise, however I could be wrong.

It would be cool if they could somehow introduce sub-classes.....just a thought anyway.

Given the theme of the expansion, the fact that it is not very popular and Blizzard wants it to be and that sometime ago some blue hinted at some changes coming concerning this feature, I would say:

LF Rated Battleground

Quote Originally Posted by Farlek View Post
    Given the theme of the expansion, the fact that it is not very popular and Blizzard wants it to be and that sometime ago some blue hinted at some changes coming concerning this feature, I would say:

LF Rated Battleground
    based off of personal matchmaking rating? doesn't SWTOR do something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Farlek View Post

LF Rated Battleground
    You know, you lose all credibility when you make claims representing a majority you can't back up. You don't know whether it's very popular or not. If you were going to look at the evidence, however, I'd be willing to bet it points toward wow being more successful than your statement suggests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigface View Post
    You know, you lose all credibility when you make claims representing a majority you can't back up. You don't know whether it's very popular or not. If you were going to look at the evidence, however, I'd be willing to bet it points toward wow being more successful than your statement suggests.
    The evidence being you can queue for Rated BGs as a group of 5 and be matched with another group of 5, leads me to believe that not enough people were RBGing, so they lowered the queuing requirements.

LFRBGs should only be matched up against other LFRBGs, though.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Proving grounds is announced, we know something about it and it's not that feature