Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ...
    Either item squish or the return of skirms.

I would do unspeakable things for the return of skirmishes.

LFM Daliys

What I would like it to be is an option to LFR or LFD old dungeons/raids with old scaling gear, that scales to the current LFR item level or somewhat worse.

I wonder how fast the theorycrafters will find out those old forgotten hidden scaled gems!
    For example on vanilla there used to be a godly warrior trinket from brd that gave you an extra attack. Would that trinket scaled be good enough to have any use on current content?
    Or one of the most wanted items back in TBC was a trinket from gruul. How would that trinket scaled cope on current content?
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    The problem is warriors are not easy to kill like we were in cata and people are mad at that
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    Brian may answer differently, but I would say mages are hard to counter for average players but easy for great players.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreeshak View Post
    What I would like it to be is an option to LFR or LFD old dungeons/raids with old scaling gear, that scales to the current LFR item level or somewhat worse.

I wonder how fast the theorycrafters will find out those old forgotten hidden scaled gems!
    For example on vanilla there used to be a godly warrior trinket from brd that gave you an extra attack. Would that trinket scaled be good enough to have any use on current content?
    Or one of the most wanted items back in TBC was a trinket from gruul. How would that trinket scaled cope on current content?
    The problem with this is that people would become obsessed with running every single raid in the game every week, because of how obsessed people are now with min/maxing.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Whatever it is, I'd say expect it in 5.3 or 5.4 in an effort to pull back subs.
    "You should only install Warlords on your master hard drive. They will never be slaves." - @CM_Lore

Derinii - Wyrmrest Accord | Pridistia - Wyrmrest Accord (going to faction change)

Quote Originally Posted by overneathe View Post
    My money is on something like "Collector" UI or "Transmogrification Wardrobe". They've been hinting for quite some time that they're looking at other ways for collectors of different things to finally have a space to put them and possibly arrange them coherently, instead of just enlarging the bags more and more until the screen is entirely filled by bag slots and/or pages of bank space are introduced.

Yep. I think that would be a pretty big feature. Making a UI addition not unlike the Pet Page where you can see how far you are on collecting a certain set that might be a PvE tier set, or a completely made up by the player set. Also the loads and loads of vanity items that only take up bag space can get stacked in a nice page like that with a preview window and information on where to get it and all sorts of other interesting things.
    I think this is a brilliant idea and will happen, many people would resub. Press a button and whole interface opens with different tiers and sets showing which pieces you have picked up. Kinda fits in with the whole path of ancestry idea i brought up a couple if years ago where you have to go back and collect pieces/gear and carry out objectives from earlier times, earlier expansions.

Your idea could also incoporate a heirloom panel where once you get a heirloom you can see it in an heirloom wardrobe that is accessible by all your characters. No more sending by mail etc. would be great actually.

Anyways nice thinking, let's see what happens!