10+ Year Old Account

Blizz Store Gift

Ok so I was buying a Cinder Kitten for a friend form Blizz Store and I went to check and see what there battle.net email was and by the time I finished looking it up the option to gift the Cinder Kitten had expired. Is there still a way to gift them the Cinder Kitten?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cai View Post
    Ok so I was buying a Cinder Kitten for a friend form Blizz Store and I went to check and see what there battle.net email was and by the time I finished looking it up the option to gift the Cinder Kitten had expired. Is there still a way to gift them the Cinder Kitten?
    So you bought the kitty, right? You got an email with the code? Just forward that email to them (or send them the code), and they can redeem it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    So you bought the kitty, right? You got an email with the code? Just forward that email to them (or send them the code), and they can redeem it.
    Ok I just wanted to make sure that is how I needed to gift it. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Yep! The gifting process is really just to put the code into a fancy-smancey email anyway, but since your friend is going to be so stoked you got them this, they probably won't mind!