Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Blizzard posting on mmo-champion something I can approve of. A lot of good work goes unnoticed here.

Considering how massive MMO-Champion has gotten over the years, it makes sense to me.

Deleted
    I really hope Blizzard representatives start being active in here, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Araxom View Post
    Be back soon, I need to go get a soda.

/Araxom
    Coke or Pepsi?

Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    I really hope Blizzard representatives start being active in here, too.
    Yeah, a lot of people here would like to know how they stand on gun control and size of the government so they can make adjustments to their "own" views on non game related maters.

First off, a big hearty hello to all of you! Thanks for the welcome

Alrighty... so where do I start? Ah! The title of the post, 'Blizzard Seal of Approval on MMO Champ?' - let's talk about that: It's no mistake that MMO Champ is awesome, nay - it's OFFICIALLY awesome. I don't think I have to quantify that any further as you all know what a great this place is. As far as that having any further meaning, I would say that's not really the direction that we (Blizzard) might try to sway you in. Without mincing words, I want to be clear here - I am a representative for our Customer Support teams. As has previously been noted, my posts will tend to directly address CS issues (Account, Technical, various In-Game types of things). Now you may be asking yourself 'why is this dude here?!' The answer is quite simple: I am a Grand Master Surfer of the Internet on a Galactic Mission to post self-help procedures that will help you (yes you!) find ways to help yourself, or to clear up any confusion about existing processes/ways of going about certain requests.

Phew! That was a wall of text! Anyway, I'm a stealth ninja here, but you'll see me poking in from time to time trying to do good deeds in the name of Humanity. You are all awesome. Be back soon, I need to go get a soda.

/Araxom
    Welcome! I think it's nice to see this. A little show of fan recognition goes a long way.

Deleted
    First off, a big hearty hello to all of you! Thanks for the welcome

Alrighty... so where do I start? Ah! The title of the post, 'Blizzard Seal of Approval on MMO Champ?' - let's talk about that: It's no mistake that MMO Champ is awesome, nay - it's OFFICIALLY awesome. I don't think I have to quantify that any further as you all know what a great this place is. As far as that having any further meaning, I would say that's not really the direction that we (Blizzard) might try to sway you in. Without mincing words, I want to be clear here - I am a representative for our Customer Support teams. As has previously been noted, my posts will tend to directly address CS issues (Account, Technical, various In-Game types of things). Now you may be asking yourself 'why is this dude here?!' The answer is quite simple: I am a Grand Master Surfer of the Internet on a Galactic Mission to post self-help procedures that will help you (yes you!) find ways to help yourself, or to clear up any confusion about existing processes/ways of going about certain requests.

Phew! That was a wall of text! Anyway, I'm a stealth ninja here, but you'll see me poking in from time to time trying to do good deeds in the name of Humanity. You are all awesome. Be back soon, I need to go get a soda.

/Araxom
    Welcome here !
    *gives a coffee and some cookies to Araxom*

10+ Year Old Account
    My god that blue colour is god damn blinding

http://www.mmo-champion.com/members/970492-Araxom

Deleted
    I hope the mmo champ threads won't become like the official wow forums like " Can we get a blue response for this?! for that?! for those?! " or " Omg my thread was locked i must of said something that blizz was not ok with! "

In all seriousness, welcome Araxom. I'm sure all the future help you'll administer will be appreciated greatly.

Quote Originally Posted by Anagram View Post
    I hope the mmo champ threads won't become like the official wow forums like " Can we get a blue response for this?! for that?! for those?! " or " Omg my thread was locked i must of said something that blizz was not ok with! "
    Just to be clear, the blue text doesn't mean that they're moderating these forums, it's there to make it very obvious that they are recognized as blue posters, since we wouldn't want somebody impersonating an actual Blizzard employee. Think of how when Reddit has a famous person do an AMA, and Reddit 'confirms' that it's the person in question.

Deleted
    Yep, i was just referring to other members that might think that's the case.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    Overall, I think it's a good thing, as long as there are only a few of them as official blues here. There actually are occasionally some good feedback/suggestion threads here, even if I personally don't agree, it's nice if an official blue could possibly respond when someone put the effort into making a mature non-qq thread.
    Look, I think it's clear that having someone from the support department looking in from time time is a good thing and very welcome. That's a very different thing from either the CM's or developers. For the most part, I wouldn't expect design issues to really ever be addressed by Blizzard employees here. They have their own channels for that and just about everything they say ends up in our news posts as a matter of course in any case.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anagram View Post
    The mods here would stamp on them pretty damn quickly tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    Yes indeed.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Welcome to the MMO-Champion forums, Araxom. It'll be good to experience other Blizzard members here
    Last edited by Runeweaver; 2013-01-22 at 11:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll take that as a compliment. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Attack of the Mods. Not sure if I should be scared or joyful.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Attack of the Mods. Not sure if I should be scared or joyful.
    Be very scared in a joyful manner. It helps me get through the workday.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    I'll take that as a compliment. :P
    Ain't that the truth.