Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Attack of the Mods. Not sure if I should be scared or joyful.
    I'm not scary. I have cute wiggle arms!

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    In the volcanic ashlands of northwestern Georgia (Also known as Atlanta).
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqua View Post

Edit: Also being 'blue rank' I don't think gives you any major power on MMO champion, I think it's just so posters can see their input/they can share their information more easily here.
    The Mods still Mod, the Admins still Admin and the world continues turning.
    This. I think we're all overreacting a tad bit. This isn't some invasion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I'm not scary. I have cute wiggle arms!
    And I'm an angel. Obviously!

*shifty eyes*

10+ Year Old Account
    the arms, they are for hugging.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Honestly, I'm flattered by all the attention- not that I deserve it necessarily! I assure you this is no invasion. Do not adjust your television sets. The sound of the alarm is but a minor inconvenience. If you see Blizzard checkpoints set up along the road, pay no mind. It is simply for your own protection.

Alas, I will not be in a position to discuss gameplay mechanics and the like, and I will be doing absolutely no moderation of the MMO threads. Think of me like your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. But without the webs. Or the outfit. Or the spider powers.

Basically, I will be dropping into general CS related posts. The idea is not to be here and have me fix the one-off issues or circumvent the normal avenues (ticket/calls/chat) system but to try and clear up and general confusion about things that maybe a lot of people are getting hung up about.

Cheers!
    /Araxom

Quote Originally Posted by Araxom View Post
    Think of me like your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. But without the webs. Or the outfit. Or the spider powers.
    Wouldn't that leave you naked? O.o

...I clearly didn't think that one out well enough. haha

Guys stop arguing about who is less creepy.
    You are all creepy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well MMO champ has both a strong forum in terms of discussion, and has the latest updates and news to the game in a well thought out way, so it makes sense a blue poster would hover around here.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    First off, a big hearty hello to all of you! Thanks for the welcome

Alrighty... so where do I start? Ah! The title of the post, 'Blizzard Seal of Approval on MMO Champ?' - let's talk about that: It's no mistake that MMO Champ is awesome, nay - it's OFFICIALLY awesome. I don't think I have to quantify that any further as you all know what a great this place is. As far as that having any further meaning, I would say that's not really the direction that we (Blizzard) might try to sway you in. Without mincing words, I want to be clear here - I am a representative for our Customer Support teams. As has previously been noted, my posts will tend to directly address CS issues (Account, Technical, various In-Game types of things). Now you may be asking yourself 'why is this dude here?!' The answer is quite simple: I am a Grand Master Surfer of the Internet on a Galactic Mission to post self-help procedures that will help you (yes you!) find ways to help yourself, or to clear up any confusion about existing processes/ways of going about certain requests.

Phew! That was a wall of text! Anyway, I'm a stealth ninja here, but you'll see me poking in from time to time trying to do good deeds in the name of Humanity. You are all awesome. Be back soon, I need to go get a soda.

/Araxom

thanks for accepting my friend request! <3 much love to the Blizzard customer service team! its nice to see them posting on these forums and getting involved with the community as this is Wows biggest fansite.

Quote Originally Posted by tlacoatl View Post
    This brings teh supposed independance of MMO champ into question.
    That was lost the day they took down beta leaks because Blizzard asked them. MMO Champ is an extension of Blizzards PR and Marketing for a while now. I'm ok with that, but I don't expect anything really negative about WoW here (just some lighthearted joke-of-the-day pictures).
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Elvine View Post
    Exactly, but now there is one openly posting under an account ranked as a Blizzard employee.

Here's Zarhym, joined "2012-04-07," as you can tell though he's never posted under that account.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/members/883087-Zarhym
    Probably to reserve the name so that nobody can impersonate him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    That was lost the day they took down beta leaks because Blizzard asked them. MMO Champ is an extension of Blizzards PR and Marketing for a while now. I'm ok with that, but I don't expect anything really negative about WoW here (just some lighthearted joke-of-the-day pictures).

you find much negatives about wow on the front page as its a wowfansite, but you see plenty of negative posts/threads, which are allowed as long as they are constructive. the front page is just generally news / patch notes.

---------- Post added 2013-01-23 at 12:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Zarhym posted once, think it was when he couldn't login to the beta servers and someone here found a fix.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    That sort of thing is actually watched for.

-----------------------------

Yes, Zarhym posted once. There's a link to it in the thread somewhere.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    That sort of thing is actually watched for.

-----------------------------

Yes, Zarhym posted once. There's a link to it in the thread somewhere.

Yup, you actually posted it!

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    ...I clearly didn't think that one out well enough. haha
    < {◕ ◡ ◕} > Sha Hug?

Once you put clothes on of course! {◕ ◡ ~}
    Last edited by Elvine; 2013-01-23 at 01:08 AM.

Another soul for the taking? Aye this is a powerful one.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah no.. not true at all.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    Another soul for the taking? Aye this is a powerful one.
    You trained them well, Fordring. You delivered the greatest fighting force this world has ever known... right into my hands -- exactly as I intended. You shall be rewarded for your unwitting sacrifice.

10+ Year Old Account
    The news posts on the front page aren't very editorial or opinionated in any case. That's what the forums are for and I see plenty of negative comments in the comments section that accompanies the front page posts.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind some blues posting here. Their input could add value to some of the threads. As long as MMOC's forums don't get as whiny as the official forums I'm fine.