Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    That was lost the day they took down beta leaks because Blizzard asked them. MMO Champ is an extension of Blizzards PR and Marketing for a while now. I'm ok with that, but I don't expect anything really negative about WoW here (just some lighthearted joke-of-the-day pictures).
    The news posts on the front page aren't very editorial or opinionated in any case. That's what the forums are for and I see plenty of negative comments in the comments section that accompanies the front page posts.
    If you have anything to contribute to a thread topic, please do so. Discussing moderation or calling out specific people is against the rules and makes a post liable for an infraction. Please report problem posts. If anyone is unclear about the rules please read our FAQ. Thanks.

It's a magical world, Hobbes, ol' buddy...let's go exploring!

Pandaren Monk
    I don't mind some blues posting here. Their input could add value to some of the threads. As long as MMOC's forums don't get as whiny as the official forums I'm fine.

I think this has gone on long enough. 7 pages, we've met the guy, gotten to know each other. But there isn't really anything left to talk about here.