Thread: Warlock PvP

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirtyrock View Post
    Affliction is great with a bursty teammate or excellent cc, with a mage it's amazing,
    Idk what game are those ppl playing, Warlock and Mages are almost non existant in arena nowdays, since 90% of the teams are KFC, and this guy wants to put them both, TOGETHER!

Let me just say that if my KFC team ever faces a team with this comp i bet we can kill the warlock before he has time to get out of his mount.

To the OP, the only chance you got is playing with a warrior that can peel for you, afflic can put out some nice pressure with a warrior burst you can score kills, but just be prepared to be tunneled by every other class and being useless against any team that happens to have a shaman.

So with being a lock and being at a disadvantage with the comp I am trying to go with I have a few options. I have a warrior and hunter who i can start the pvp grind with to go with the HPally.. the HPally has a DK at 85 that hes lvling up which he wants to pvp with at some point. Which would be the best comp out of Lock HPally Warrior Hunter DK?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mezmarz View Post
    So with being a lock and being at a disadvantage with the comp I am trying to go with I have a few options. I have a warrior and hunter who i can start the pvp grind with to go with the HPally.. the HPally has a DK at 85 that hes lvling up which he wants to pvp with at some point. Which would be the best comp out of Lock HPally Warrior Hunter DK?
    Right now, hpala + warrior is one of the best 2s comps you can play.
    Honestly, any combination of those classes will do better then warlock + hpala for 2s..