Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Obama talking junk again

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...3808--nba.html

"A few of them were here a couple years ago for a pickup game on my birthday. Now, I'm not trying to take all the credit coach, but I think it's clear that going up against me prepared them to take on Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook. It sharpened their skills, it gave them the competitive edge they needed, and I think part of the reason they came back today is they wanted another shot at the old guy."

Disagree with his policies all you want (i do) but he is like clinton, a cool guy who can talk the smack. That one didnt come from the teleprompter.

Is it a bad thing that he has a sense of humor?

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    i threw up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    Is it a bad thing that he has a sense of humor?
    No, i personally liked the quote, I say stuff like that all the time. Remember the right isnt out for blood if you disagree with them on a single topic, this is a positive obama thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    you haven't thrown up yet?

Ha, yeah. I admit that made me chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    No, i personally liked the quote, I say stuff like that all the time. Remember the right isnt out for blood if you disagree with them on a single topic, this is a positive obama thread.
    ...it seems rather odd you would entitle the thread "Obama talking junk again" if this was meant as a positive thread.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    ...it seems rather odd you would entitle the thread "Obama talking junk again" if this was meant as a positive thread.
    My assumption that it was negative came from the poster.

10+ Year Old Account
    I giggled. I dont expect, nor want, my president to be a humorless robot who any minute not working on serious issues is a minute wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I giggled. I dont expect, nor want, my president to be a humorless robot who any minute not working on serious issues is a minute wasted.
    We had the option for an emotionless robot his name was Mitt Romney. He lost very badly in the elections losing both Florida and Ohio. Places Republicans have usually won.

No, it was the referees who favored OKC (Kevin Durant (and a little of James Harden back then (not Russell Westbrook))) that made OKC beat Spurs for Western Conference championship and OKC sucked against Heat. Had the Spurs been playing Heat, they would have raped Heat in 6 games and emerged the champions.

Obama had nothing to do with that.

No seriously though lol, calm down. It was a joke. It's cool to have a president who likes sports, and it was a joke. He was in front of the best athlete in the whole world lol, he was probably nervous.
    Last edited by Blueobelisk; 2013-01-29 at 02:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    My assumption that it was negative came from the poster.
    I did avoid saying that too... but I hear ya. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Yep because everyone thought i was gonna bash him (like usual), they had their mental guns loaded before they even read what i wrote

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you think he talks junk? The guy have a sense of humor and it's good once a while. Also, what is the point of this thread?
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

10+ Year Old Account
    What exactly are you trying to prove/say?
    Last edited by Roose; 2013-01-29 at 02:26 AM.
    I like sandwiches

lol that's great

If I created a thread everytime a Republican said something even remotely offensive..but back on topic how is this profound enough to have a thread because Obama said a one sentence off script. Is this seriously the doom and gloom. How badly do you hate Obama you would seriously create a topic over his humor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    Why do you think he talks junk? The guy have a sense of humor and it's good once a while. Also, what is the point of this thread?
    Did you read the OP? In this instance, he actually likes the fact Obama trash talks a bit.

I personally think this thread was made to see who actually READS the OP and who doesnt but responds anyways because of who made it.

Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    Yep because everyone thought i was gonna bash him (like usual), they had their mental guns loaded before they even read what i wrote
    Then...much like my reaction when I see a snapping turtle wearing a baby bib and laying on the top of a police car, i have to ask the question: "Why?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Did you read the OP? In this instance, he actually likes the fact Obama trash talks a bit.

I personally think this thread was made to see who actually READS the OP and who doesnt but responds anyways because of who made it.
    They are extremely hard to understand even when read.
    I like sandwiches