I approve this change but more rewards for PvP have to be given!
We have a cosmetically different and unique weapon enchant planned to be available at 2200 rating. We are also looking into the possibility of adding in some additional vanity items and rewards that can be earned at various ratings.

So how long do you think it'll take for players to QQ and complain about not getting a unique enchants or w/e they get due to low rating? This is different from before, because not everyone cared about PvP gear and the elite gear didn't look any different aside from colors... but enchants... everyone loves those and if the enchant is cool enough and has that flare that no other enchant has... how long do you think it'll take for people to complain to blizzard about making the unique items for everyone regardless of rating???

The only reason I say complain is because it's too much of a jump in skill for people to want to go for 2200 rating. Those who rarely PvP or don't know anything about any of the classes aside from theirs... just don't have a shot unless they study and practice. Since those are the requirements aside from being carried, I'm inclined to believe that people will sooner QQ then actually practice...

What's your take on this? Do you think the enchant will look cool enough for everyone to want? If it requires 2200 rating, I'm sure it will look pretty cool.