Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    My hope is for something entirely new. Path of the Titans, or some other new form of character improvement. Then in xpack 6 we get more glyph slots, and xpac 7 gives us a seventh talent row.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really see the point of glyphs beyond cosmetic changes, personally. If anything the functionality differences can be rolled into the talent system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Brightamethyst View Post
    Yeah. There's just no incentive to rolling a pure dps.

Unless of course you're one of those weirdos who plays classes you actually enjoy instead of going for MAX DAMAGE. But who would ever be that crazy?

People who dont like to be sunwelled.
    People who like having the option to do something else beside DPS for a change if they get bored
    People who dont like queues that last longer than a TV show.
    Being able to switch to a healer in BGs to actually help your team win