Martial Arts Styles

So I was wondering...after watching the Cinematic of MoP a couple times I was wondering if anyone out there knew what style Chen Stormstout was supposed to be using. Yes he is a Brewmaster but it seems his fighting was more like Northern Shaolin Long Fist, Shaolin White Crane or maybe even Wushu. It appears to be a northern system as southern systems to have dynamic kicks.

Thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    It probably is a Northern external style. However, its kind of hard to tell since its a Panda moving around.

Now that you bring up the cinematic. I am kind of disappointed that some of our animations are not as "cool" as the ones in the cinematic. Was kind of a letdown.

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gynshon View Post
    Now that you bring up the cinematic. I am kind of disappointed that some of our animations are not as "cool" as the ones in the cinematic. Was kind of a letdown.
    Suppose Chen had to be more awesome in something

15+ Year Old Account
    You wanna be as awesome as Chen Stormstout?

Sorry champ. Never going to happen.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Btw, there is one that was supposed (i believe) to be the original RSK which is still made by the PNJ at the Peak of Serenity. It's a kind of roundhouse kick that finishes with the two fists very cool.
    I hope one of our future ability will use it !

The icon intended for that (still a conjecture from me) : http://www.wowpedia.org/File:Ability...palmstrike.png

That icon is used for the combo breaker: tiger palm proc I believe?

And yes, just found it on WoWhead: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=118864

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah, my bad.