Joy of Dimensions Contest

Source

Hey friends - we have an awesome little contest just for you!

Join us in celebrating the "Joy of Dimensions" by creating and voting for your favorite dimension designs now through February 12th.

We've got ALL NEW Dimension Decorations and a wicked fast Alienware PC for you to win!

Get started by clicking on the "Joy of Dimensions" tab above or read all about the contest at www.riftgame.com/joyofdimensions

Good luck!
    Looks fun. Only downside is, how am I meant to go see US server dimensions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Make a level one toon on US and go.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is freeking epic, Hal Hanlin goes all out

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    This is freeking epic, Hal Hanlin goes all out

I heard his Wife made him buy that Wig after a sub-concious thought occured while reading Fifty Shades of Grey while listening to Bob Ross on the television in the background.

Wonder what the Facebook hate is on that thread. Hipsters must still be mad they went public.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Wonder what the Facebook hate is on that thread. Hipsters must still be mad they went public.
    You seem to be a lot more what can only be defined as 'Mad' than usual today, anything you want to talk about?

You can change your dimensions sky? How?

Quote Originally Posted by Trialtm View Post
    There are a few dimension items that will alter the sky when placed. Not sure which ones they are though : /

Neat. Ill keep my eyes peeled.

Quote Originally Posted by Trialtm View Post
    Sky projectors, all the rift "factions" (air, fire, etc) from the planar dimension item vendor in Tempest Bay.

And Conquest Sky projector, costs like 120k favor or 100p on the broker.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    1) This video makes me repsect this company even more

2) I also had no idea you could change the sky. That's good to know.

3) I miss Bob Ross. I used to watch him on PBS when I would come home from school. The world is a worse place without that man's soul here.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    3) I miss Bob Ross. I used to watch him on PBS when I would come home from school. The world is a worse place without that man's soul here.
    Likewise, I still put Bob Ross on from time to time while playing games because he's awesome. So many fond memories of watching him on PBS on weekends.

Allow me to introduce you to his son though:

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    Likewise, I still put Bob Ross on from time to time while playing games because he's awesome. So many fond memories of watching him on PBS on weekends.

Allow me to introduce you to his son though:
    ... I'm not sure whether to be horrified or amazed

On a serious note...he does encompass a lot of the qualities his dad has for painting and talking about painting. I wonder if there are more videos with him. When someone isn't putting ridiculous music and taking everything he says out of context I imagine it's at least 50% as enjoyable as Papa Ross.

---------- Post added 2013-01-24 at 12:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    ... I'm not sure whether to be horrified or amazed

On a serious note...he does encompass a lot of the qualities his dad has for painting and talking about painting. I wonder if there are more videos with him. When someone isn't putting ridiculous music and taking everything he says out of context I imagine it's at least 50% as enjoyable as Papa Ross.
    On a related note...this is a pretty positive and awesome video. It takes a little bit to really get going.

BAD WOLF