[H] 470 Ret Pally, 463 Holy OS is looking for a late night EST raid guild.

As the topic says, I'm currently 470 Ret, and 463 holy OS. I'm looking for a guild that raids around 11pm EST until 2-2:30am. The day of the week doesn't matter. I'm currently on Area 52 but I'm willing to switch to another server. I'd prefer not to switch factions, but if the right guild comes around then I could possibly switch factions.

Red Dragon Society is a late night guild looking for new recruits if you're interested. We raid M-Th 10:15 - 1:30 am PST and are currently 4/6H MSV 25 man
    Hit me up on real id Zofu#1223

Hey there, our times are a little out of alignment with your preferred times, but if you are able to stay up an hr later I would love to talk with you. Here is our spam:

Server: US - Silver Hand
    25-Man Progress:
    6/6 Mogu'shan Vaults NM
    2/6 Heart of Fear NM

Exodus is currently looking for dps for our 25 man raid.

Slots Needed:
    - Paladin DPS
    - Rogue
    - Druid Healer with strong DPS off spec, preferably Boomkin
    - Monk DPS

Raid times: 9 PM - 12 AM PST (12 PM - 3 AM EST) on Thursdays and Sundays
    Website: (not allowed to post links yet >.<) exodushorde on wowstead
    For all raiders food and flasks are provided and for main raiders enchants and gems are provided for gear for main spec.

Loot:
    Exodus uses the EPGP loot system.

Applicant information:
    Applicants should be geared enough to contribute to the current raiding content. Applicants must have a understanding of what to expect from encounters in the content we are working on. While not mandatory, successful applicants should have experience and or knowledge of all progression fights. In addition, a thorough understanding of your class and spec, as well as knowledge of how to maximize your character is highly desirable. Applicants should be able to fully commit to our raid schedule and be able to maintain at least 90% attendance.

While we may not have a high need for your particular class, we are always recruiting good players, and players who know their class and perform well will always earn a raid spot, regardless of whether we are recruiting that class or not.

<Exodus> has been raiding since BC focusing on 25-mans. We're a laid back guild that still puts focus into making progress. Outside of our main raid we do a few 10-mans and run old content for transmog and fun.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me by
    Battletag: Anani#1620

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    <JINX> invites you to join us. We're looking for a Holy Pally.

We're 16/16N 3/16H.

Raid Times are 9pm- 12am PST (11pm-2am CST, 12am-3am EST) on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings. We only raid 9 hours a week and don't have time to mess around. You'll have to be good or it won't work out. Undergeared? We can work though that. Underskilled? Not so good.

<JINX> is a 25-man progression guild located on the Runetotem (US PVE) server. We are largely a group employees and friends of the J!NX Brand Clothing Company. Our raiders and raid leadership are well-tuned in their roles and have extensive experience in the raid environment dating as far back as Vanilla WoW.

The J!NX Brand (http://jinx.com) is a clothing company for Gamers and Geeks. Joining the J!NX Raid Team is an opportunity to experience WoW raiding in a unique environment. If you are an exceptional player with a good attitude, this is most likely the last guild you will ever join. If you're trying to balance your life, your job, and your family with your inner nerd, come hang with some like-minded individuals. This relationship does infer certain responsibilities: they pay for our vent/website, etc and you represent them appropriately by acting like a mature individual on the realm.

We expect 90% attendance from our raiders, so plan on being available for just about all scheduled activity. Guild membership is limited to adults (20+). Sorry, but this is a non-negotiable requirement.

Interested players should register at the J!NX Guild website and apply:
    http://jinx.wowstead.com/ Click the “apply” button just under the class recruitment icons.

There will be competition for slots. It's a raid guild, after all. If you expect to be handed a “core position” from start, forget it. Such things are earned. Although we try to keep enough personnel for a full group 6, we expend considerable effort in swapping people in and out on farmed content so that everyone gets to play. On progression fights we roll with our best 25.

That said, all guilds are revolving doors and we know, historically, that somebody is about to remember they have a life/job/wife etc.

If you would like to inquire, the following Officers can help: Dagor, Ammeythyst, Whiteytighty, or Lugbruz (personnel officer).

For more info: Real ID- Lugbruz@gmail.com or JinxDagor#1357