Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    The Unstoppable Force RICH816's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Portsmouth, UK
    Posts
    21,156
    No ex drug dealer will get my respect, no matter how rich or famous they become.

  2. #22
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    NW Indiana
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    No ex drug dealer will get my respect, no matter how rich or famous they become.
    Its a shame isn't it? Those of us who refuse to go down that path or those lengths are just another ordinary face to the world.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    No ex drug dealer will get my respect, no matter how rich or famous they become.
    A lot of celebrities have done some pretty fucked up stuff when they were younger sadly. Even Mark Wahlberg sold drugs and been to jail. Still they saw what they were doing is wrong and changed. Better than staying in their bad ways.

  4. #24
    He's actually not at all.

    The American Dream would be somebody who came from very little or nothing who worked hard to build a good life for themselves. Notice the lack of crime in that.

    Bergtau's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability that somebody will mention Godwin's Law approaches 1.
    Hitler wasn't all bad, I mean, he DID kill Hitler.
    An accident is something that you did not mean to do at all. A mistake is something that you regret doing.

  5. #25
    “I don’t even like the word politics,” Jay-Z told MTV News. ”It implies something underhanded and I think we need less government.”
    Clearly doesn't understand politics if he says this and votes democrat.

    “I support Barack because I gotta respect that sort of vision. I gotta respect a man who is the first black President ever,”
    So he supports Obama simply because he's black.


    So he's an ignorant racist. It does go to show that in America there are no classes and anyone can become rich.

  6. #26
    The Unstoppable Force RICH816's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Portsmouth, UK
    Posts
    21,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Siverna View Post
    A lot of celebrities have done some pretty fucked up stuff when they were younger sadly. Even Mark Wahlberg sold drugs and been to jail. Still they saw what they were doing is wrong and changed. Better than staying in their bad ways.
    It doesn't matter if they changed or not, they still did it and probably fucked up a few lives on the way. Many people are poor and struggle to get by, most do not turn to serious crime, drug dealing is not the same as stealing food to survive.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    No ex drug dealer will get my respect, no matter how rich or famous they become.
    They ask us why we mutilate each other like we do
    And wonder why we hold such little worth for human life
    Facing all this drama
    But to ask us why we to turn from bad to worse
    Is to ignore from which we came
    You see you wouldn't ask why the rose that grew from the concrete had damaged petals
    On the contrary
    We would all celebrate its tenacity
    We would all love its will to reach the sun
    Well
    We are the roses
    This is the concrete
    And these are my damaged petals
    Don't ask me why
    Thank O_o :O
    Ask me how

  8. #28
    Dreadlord Lovecrafts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    960
    The reason it's called the American "Dream" is you have to be asleep to believe it :P
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Let's be clear: It's Pandaria, not 'panda land'. Everyone got the message?
    -Yes, yes let the anger FLOW through you.
    The community whined and bitched and cried, they stamped their little feet and demanded faster expansion releases. They don't get to complain now that expansions are shorter.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    It doesn't matter if they changed or not, they still did it and probably fucked up a few lives on the way. Many people are poor and struggle to get by, most do not turn to serious crime, drug dealing is not the same as stealing food to survive.
    I didn't compare drug dealing to stealing food to survive nor was I saying I respect them either. I was just speaking on what I believe that I don't judge people on their past mistakes if they are willing to change and actually did it. That's just my thought.

  10. #30
    The Insane peggleftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Berks, UK
    Posts
    15,551
    Quote Originally Posted by Insigna View Post
    They ask us why we mutilate each other like we do
    And wonder why we hold such little worth for human life
    Facing all this drama
    But to ask us why we to turn from bad to worse
    Is to ignore from which we came
    You see you wouldn't ask why the rose that grew from the concrete had damaged petals
    On the contrary
    We would all celebrate its tenacity
    We would all love its will to reach the sun
    Well
    We are the roses
    This is the concrete
    And these are my damaged petals
    Don't ask me why
    Thank O_o :O
    Ask me how
    is this some sort of poem? what is this?
    Too cool for a signature

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    It doesn't matter if they changed or not, they still did it and probably fucked up a few lives on the way. Many people are poor and struggle to get by, most do not turn to serious crime, drug dealing is not the same as stealing food to survive.
    So people should always be judged by their past? Why don't you place your dirt on the table so that we can judge you.

    So what, he use to sell drugs to get by. He admits to it and no longer does it. Most of societies "idols" currently do worst behind closed doors. At least he is up front about it.

  12. #32
    The Unstoppable Force RICH816's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Portsmouth, UK
    Posts
    21,156
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    So people should always be judged by their past? Why don't you place your dirt on the table so that we can judge you.

    So what, he use to sell drugs to get by. He admits to it and no longer does it. Most of societies "idols" currently do worst behind closed doors. At least he is up front about it.
    The Military have already done that and judged me accordingly, I have nothing to hide. I am no saint, but I am no scumbag gangster either.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-23 at 01:53 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Insigna View Post
    They ask us why we mutilate each other like we do
    And wonder why we hold such little worth for human life
    Facing all this drama
    But to ask us why we to turn from bad to worse
    Is to ignore from which we came
    You see you wouldn't ask why the rose that grew from the concrete had damaged petals
    On the contrary
    We would all celebrate its tenacity
    We would all love its will to reach the sun
    Well
    We are the roses
    This is the concrete
    And these are my damaged petals
    Don't ask me why
    Thank O_o :O
    Ask me how
    That made no sense at all to me.

  13. #33
    Legendary! darenyon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cho'gall (US)
    Posts
    6,016
    Quote Originally Posted by SirPiken View Post
    Clearly doesn't understand politics if he says this and votes democrat.


    So he supports Obama simply because he's black.


    So he's an ignorant racist. It does go to show that in America there are no classes and anyone can become rich.
    black people face some pretty large obstacles towards becoming politicians in the US, so its hardly racist to say thats an accomplishment.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    black people face some pretty large obstacles towards becoming politicians in the US, so its hardly racist to say thats an accomplishment.
    If thats the main reason he supports Obama that can mean he is racist

  15. #35
    Blademaster
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    OT: Personally, I wouldn't want to be famous - you have zero privacy.
    This! I just want to be a secret billionaire quietly plotting the end of the world while forever expanding my huge underground bunker system... wait what.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    black people face some pretty large obstacles towards becoming politicians in the US, so its hardly racist to say thats an accomplishment.
    If a black man tries to run as a conservative candidate then he is abandoned by a large percentage of the black voting base.

    Id give much more respect to someone who took risks stayed within the law, started their own business ran it as a one man operation and finally was able to hire a few people while living a moderate lifestyle over JayZ

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    So people should always be judged by their past? Why don't you place your dirt on the table so that we can judge you.

    So what, he use to sell drugs to get by. He admits to it and no longer does it. Most of societies "idols" currently do worst behind closed doors. At least he is up front about it.
    Of course people should always be judged by their past... What definition of 'past' are you using, that you don't think killers, rapists, etc, should be judged?

    Or is it that you're a druggie, or a dealer, and think that it's just not as bad? Where does your line start?

    -Alamar

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i dont really know who he is :S apparently some sort of rapper. ok. not sure on the point of this thread how ever.
    He's a paedophile I think, or is that R Kelly? About as much as I've heard about that genre lol.

  19. #39
    The Unstoppable Force RICH816's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Portsmouth, UK
    Posts
    21,156
    Quote Originally Posted by AlamarAtMMOC View Post
    Of course people should always be judged by their past... What definition of 'past' are you using, that you don't think killers, rapists, etc, should be judged?

    Or is it that you're a druggie, or a dealer, and think that it's just not as bad? Where does your line start?

    -Alamar
    Well said, showing remorse doesn't help the people you harmed while "learning your lesson". I have more respect for the single mother working two jobs to support her kids than I do an ex drug dealer that became rich by rapping.

  20. #40
    Isn't the American Dream living in the suburbs in a house that looks like everyone else, having a fancy car, a good paying job, a wife, and 2.5 kids?

    He's alittle too rich for the suburbs.
    Friends: Will help you move.
    Best Friends: Will help you move the Bodies

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •