Hunter PvP question

Is there a few main attacks we should use? Or try to use them all?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZealousSpartan View Post
    Is there a few main attacks we should use? Or try to use them all?
    If I were you, I'd definitely check out the Hunter forums, as they would be much more disposed to answer any and all questions you have regarding Hunter PvP.

For general information, this 5.1 Hunter PvP guide should help you out with any questions of that nature. Good luck on your future PvP exploits as a Hunter!
    Armories: Death Knight / Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Stop dating strippers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    Kleinlax21 who is on your 'side' had no problem doing so.He also doesn't need to attack me in literally every sentence he types.

You use them all. Obviously main attacks have priority so Chimera/Kill Command on cooldown. Arcane shot to dump focus and steady/cobra to build focus. You use cooldowns for burst obviously and keep DoTs up. Hunter PvP is more about kiting because that is pretty much your only shot to live. If a melee catches up to you and you can't get away you will die. Casters is more about interrupting them and making their life miserable with all the crap we have and we have a lot of crap for that. As MM I pretty much only hardcast Aimed for the opener if you pick up Powershot then that is your opener. I personally use glaives on cooldown and I play MM.

Anyway for more hunter PvP info head to Arenajunkies.com this hunter forum is more about PvE heroes.
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

As MM you need about 50 keybinds (macro's included) and prepare to need to outplay even the most mediocre players by a large margin to even take them down. It's possibly the hardest spec to play alongside rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by redrobin3 View Post
    As MM you need about 50 keybinds (macro's included) and prepare to need to outplay even the most mediocre players by a large margin to even take them down. It's possibly the hardest spec to play alongside rogues.
    This is true.
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy