Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    In ICC most Good guilds spent 1 day a week raiding untill LK was able to be unlocked. That is not fun.... No gating please.
    Mohots---Main
    Monopaly---Alt/old Main
    WhaleWars Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Kinda hope it is gated, so people whine less about the content being "over" in two/three weeks when the world first guilds clear it.

But then I guess they'll whine about it being gated. Blizz can't win.
    I kinda hope it's not gated so when the worlds best guilds clear it in a week or two, and the wannabes come to the forums to complain about content not lasting long enough Blizzard and the rest of us can call them out on it.

Lets be real. The progression guilds, not what most people think they are, will clear it in a week or two then move on to heroic. The rest of us will take another two to four weeks to clear it on normal at least. But it is those in the second group doing the complaining. The real progression people want to clear it as fast as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefhamer View Post
    I kinda hope it's not gated so when the worlds best guilds clear it in a week or two, and the wannabes come to the forums to complain about content not lasting long enough Blizzard and the rest of us can call them out on it.

Lets be real. The progression guilds, not what most people think they are, will clear it in a week or two then move on to heroic. The rest of us will take another two to four weeks to clear it on normal at least. But it is those in the second group doing the complaining. The real progression people want to clear it as fast as possible.
    But maybe even them are lucky if they clear one wing within 2 days and are finished for the rest of the week. Sometimes you even have to protect people from themselves. Because if you would create a raid tier with 50 ungated bosses those hardcore guilds would also push through and play like 22 hours a day. But would that be healthy and enjoyable for them? I doubt that.