Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
6
... LastLast
  1. #61
    Herald of the Titans Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    2,608
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmalya View Post
    Its ok. I like people calling stuff garbage and weird when they never actually spend time with it.
    Its funny because i know a lot of people who had this claim but changed their mind after watching a few episodes-
    And you know why?
    Because Lauren Faust herself said she made the new show with adults watching it in mind. She made it so that parents wathcing it with their children could enjoy it. And parents are normally 25+.
    So why exactly is it wrong for people 20+ watching and enjoying the show when it was designed that way?
    That question is not aimed at the person i quoted but to all others too.
    And Abby comes with the fact bomb.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-23 at 12:48 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    My point was to troll him, there is no othe reason or does he mean it realy serious with this things he write? Well, so be it then! I will feel ashamed for trolling then.
    Much better
    * Pats

    Quote Originally Posted by Weirdbear View Post
    Oooooohh!! Fun thread full of prejudice!
    Much fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ineko View Post
    You're lack of proper English is worrying.

    As I said, so what if they do? "Probably cuz they smell like rotten cheese" yea, nice argument you've got there. Go get drunk or whatever is you "SICK LADZ" do.
    And while we're at prejudices, "everyone drinking is a mentally disturbed person" has just as much merrit as people calling bronies pedos. Which is exactly none.

  2. #62
    Immortal Noomz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    In my head, where crazy happens.
    Posts
    7,992
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I'm not getting provoked by this, I find it hilarious people actually believe in it.
    Then you are provoked. You are responding to this thread several times. That's the definition of having been provoked.
    You prove nothing by continously posting off-topic things in the thread, other than that it will make you look bad.

    Again, I'm don't want to cause offense, I just feel that you'd be much better off leaving this be. It feels like I'm the only one that's actually reported the OP's post, because this thread is still open.

  3. #63
    Op makes fun of Ponies.

    Look what you done OP now their roaming freely all over the forums!

    I personally see no issue. Dont mind. But when people mention fapping over fluttershy. I die a little inside

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Ineko View Post
    You're lack of proper English is worrying.

    As I said, so what if they do? "Probably cuz they smell like rotten cheese" yea, nice argument you've got there. Go get drunk or whatever is you "SICK LADZ" do.
    Don't care about ponies but I really love it when this happens.

  5. #65
    Mechagnome Ineko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    658
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavas View Post
    Don't care about ponies but I really love it when this happens.
    Oh dear god, what have I done.
    Death Knight - Hunter - Requests CLOSED - Queue: 0

  6. #66
    Immortal Noomz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    In my head, where crazy happens.
    Posts
    7,992
    Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    My point was to troll him, there is no othe reason or does he mean it realy serious with this things he write? Well, so be it then! I will feel ashamed for trolling then.

    Admitting to trolling, even if it's against someone like the OP, is breaking the rules. It's also a silly thing to get infracted for. Change your post while you have time, or the OP may use it against you.

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by glowzone View Post
    I think you're being unreasonable, you judge others people's passtime whene your own is considered nerdy at best aswell, even if it has improved the last few years, you also post that picture about "being someone on the internet" while being known for being quite the elitist, you're just being so....odd with your views.

    You'd think gamers would be able to judge other "geeky" hobbies diffrently.

    Playing WoW is looked down upon in social cirles, I know. But people I know know that I play, but they dont care. They know me for who I am as a person. So why do I care? I can balance the game while still do fine at school and have many friends.

    Just don't bring WoW up while you're around other people and its fine.

    Someone asks you IRL what shows you watch, you reply MLP.
    People would most likely ask, what is that?

    "Its a show about colored ponies saving the world and shit"

    Or whatever its a about I just tossed a rock in the ocean.

  8. #68
    Herald of the Titans Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    2,608
    Quote Originally Posted by 08nolanni View Post
    Op makes fun of Ponies.

    Look what you done OP now their roaming freely all over the forums!

    I personally see no issue. Dont mind. But when people mention fapping over fluttershy. I die a little inside
    Fluttershy for 2nd best pony.
    We were always free though, we just thought it'd be nicer to stay in our little thread most of the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Then you are provoked. You are responding to this thread several times. That's the definition of having been provoked.
    You prove nothing by continously posting off-topic things in the thread, other than that it will make you look bad.

    Again, I'm don't want to cause offense, I just feel that you'd be much better off leaving this be. It feels like I'm the only one that's actually reported the OP's post, because this thread is still open.
    I did too, maybe the mods are laughing with us?

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Ineko View Post
    Oh dear god, what have I done.
    It is just mildly worrying.

  10. #70
    Dreadlord glowzone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bucket of sponges
    Posts
    841
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    --SNIP--

    All I got to say. Leave them be, I just laugh at them.
    This guy needs a word with this guy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    Post your main then talk you monitor tanned mongoloid. Prolly some 2k dog thinking hes good.
    I knew I remembered you as an elitist, you got no right to post that picture, acting like a hotshot.
    from this thread http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...9#post18972289
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-01-23 at 02:14 PM.

  11. #71
    Mechagnome Ineko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    658
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    Playing WoW is looked down upon in social cirles, I know. But people I know know that I play, but they dont care. They know me for who I am as a person. So why do I care? I can balance the game while still do fine at school and have many friends.

    Just don't bring WoW up while you're around other people and its fine.

    Someone asks you IRL what shows you watch, you reply MLP.
    People would most likely ask, what is that?

    "Its a show about colored ponies saving the world and shit"

    Or whatever its a about I just tossed a rock in the ocean.
    You really just defeated your own argument, people may watch MLP but you don't know them for who they really are, much like you playing WoW would be judged by mentally disabled teenagers as being "nerdy" you probably hang around those mentally disabled teenagers anyway.
    Last edited by Ineko; 2013-01-23 at 11:56 AM.
    Death Knight - Hunter - Requests CLOSED - Queue: 0

  12. #72
    Pandaren Monk gypsybob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,857
    accusing somebody of being a paedophile with your only evidence being their choice of cartoon?

    You say it is a cartoon for little girls and thus they are paedophiles, well I put it to you that pokémon fans must be paedophiles because they watch a children's cartoon amirite?

  13. #73
    Mechagnome Weirdbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Me live Sweden
    Posts
    706
    Hopefully this thread will be locked soon. The fun only last so long and soon enough it'll get boring.

    But for the haters out there I'll give you a solution to all your problems. Here comes a nr for you to call and on the other end there will be a person more then ready to hear what you think about MLP or anything else that bothers your inner core.

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by glowzone View Post
    This guy needs a word with this guy.



    I knew I remembered you as an elitist, you got no right to post that picture, acting like a hotshot.
    from this thread http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...9#post18972289
    Did I yank your chains, sir?
    So what if I am? You're just mad because you can't find an argument to sit me down.

  15. #75
    Blademaster W1shm4ster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Feel with me
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Admitting to trolling, even if it's against someone like the OP, is breaking the rules. It's also a silly thing to get infracted for. Change your post while you have time, or the OP may use it against you.
    I won't back up from my words, i will men up for this and i will admitting it that i trolled there. If he feels to use it against me, he can do so.
    Last edited by W1shm4ster; 2013-01-23 at 12:04 PM.

  16. #76
    Mechagnome Ineko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    658
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    Did I yank your chains, sir?
    So what if I am? You're just mad because you can't find an argument to sit me down.
    I already sat you down when you just destroyed your own argument... you'd read my post a little bit up the page you would see.
    Death Knight - Hunter - Requests CLOSED - Queue: 0

  17. #77
    The Lightbringer NatePsychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    3,595
    Saw a < 1minute clip of MLP once, massive distaste for it and really disliked it's themes - really do not understand why older men like such a thing but to each their own, I don't like their thread but I'm not going to go up in there and start inciting flame wars. Leave them be, if you find them to be hilarious and/or hate their interest for it, do so quietly just don't go making a thread about your hate for them.
    Last edited by NatePsychotic; 2013-01-23 at 12:03 PM.

  18. #78
    I like how Mudor totally ignores my post.
    I guess you dont like facts eh?
    I know. Always those mean people destroying your easy picture of the world. Meanies!

  19. #79
    Mechagnome Ineko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    658
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmalya View Post
    I like how Mudor totally ignores my post.
    I guess you dont like facts eh?
    I know. Always those mean people destroying your easy picture of the world. Meanies!
    He's mentally disabled!!! leave him allloooooooooone....
    Death Knight - Hunter - Requests CLOSED - Queue: 0

  20. #80
    Mechagnome Khraine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Todmorden, UK
    Posts
    595
    Horses > ponies. They're also tastier too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •