Thread: Tsulong 10er HC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Smackback View Post
    So the Resto Druid grabs the 1500% buff and puts up a 3rd stack of Lifebloom, then the breath comes and any hard cast is going to replace the '1500% buffed LB' with a '500% buffed LB'

Doesn't sound optimal to me.
    Your hots will heal for the amount it was currently placed on Tsulong with the buff. If you did Lifebloom at 1500% and didn't apply it later it would still tick as if it had the 1500% buff. He could nourish spam wild growth, ect during sun breaths or Lifebloom if it already ticked off. I'm not really 100% sure what our druid does as we swap to me then to him on each for our cooldowns. Our holy priest would drop Guardian Spirit while I did Life Cocoon then I just spam heal during it, shouldn't be too much different with holy priest doing Guardian on Tsulong while the druid pre-tress grabs, lifebloom, rejuve,regrowth then probably refresh lifebloom at the last second, I'm not 100% sure.
    Last edited by Frostburn; 2013-01-31 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostburn View Post
    Your hots will heal for the amount it was currently placed on Tsulong with the buff. If you did Lifebloom at 1500% and didn't apply it later it would still tick as if it had the 1500% buff. He could nourish spam wild growth, ect during sun breaths or Lifebloom if it already ticked off. I'm not really 100% sure what our druid does as we swap to me then to him on each for our cooldowns. Our holy priest would drop Guardian Spirit while I did Life Cocoon then I just spam heal during it, shouldn't be too much different with holy priest doing Guardian on Tsulong while the druid pre-tress grabs, lifebloom, rejuve,regrowth then probably refresh lifebloom at the last second, I'm not 100% sure.
    His point is, if you lifebloom with a 1500% buff up, then cast any direct heal that extends lifebloom, it'll be "refreshed", with whatever modifier (600 for breath, 0 with nothing) the druid has - not what he had when he applied lifebloom.
    You can however do it with Regrowth during the first day phase - have druid grab the buff, life cocoon+GS up, then regrowth once and never again. If unglyphed, the HoT will keep refreshing itself (because the boss is below 50% hp), and it'll tick for:
    ~4000*15=60K.
    60K*1.5 (life cocoon) = 90K.
    90K*1.6 (GS) = 144K.
    So about 75K healing per second all through the day phase with one spell cast. or 9M healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    His point is, if you lifebloom with a 1500% buff up, then cast any direct heal that extends lifebloom, it'll be "refreshed", with whatever modifier (600 for breath, 0 with nothing) the druid has - not what he had when he applied lifebloom.
    You can however do it with Regrowth during the first day phase - have druid grab the buff, life cocoon+GS up, then regrowth once and never again. If unglyphed, the HoT will keep refreshing itself (because the boss is below 50% hp), and it'll tick for:
    ~4000*15=60K.
    60K*1.5 (life cocoon) = 90K.
    90K*1.6 (GS) = 144K.
    So about 75K healing per second all through the day phase with one spell cast. or 9M healing.
    Not really sure what our druid does but he tends to have around 250k+ hps near the end of the fight. Not sure how well Shamans will do after the hotfix of the bouncing bug. I'll talk to him and edit my post.
    Last edited by Frostburn; 2013-01-31 at 04:30 PM.