Seeking a New Laptop

I want to purchase a new laptop that has the ability to run games like league of legends or minecraft ect without a whole lot of trouble (I don't expect it to run perfectly but just well enough that I could play without wanting to throw my computer).The entire point of buying this computer is for me to be able to take it home with me so I don't have to haul my desktop in my truck along with all the monitors and cords and so I can have some way to do homework on campus if I don't have access to a computer. Anyways, I currently own a new copy of windows 7 64bit with the product key so if I could just get the laptop with no operating system installed then I would be more than happy. Also note that price isn't a huge deal but I think I would prefer it to be around 400-500 dollars.

I know this is kind of sparse on details but I am in somewhat of a rush to get to class so if you need more information I will provide it once I am home later this evening, thanks in advance.

Most laptops in the 400-500 dollar class doesn't let you choose if you want an operating system or not.
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450