Deleted

Enjin constantly under maintenance?

Hey all,

Anyone out there is using Enjin to host their guild/clan website or similar? (Or visit one frequently, at least).

I've chosen Enjin to host my WoW guild's website and, even though I find it a pretty decent hosting service, easy to use, easily configurable, etc, I've just seen it down for maintenance so many times I've lost count. Like, literally, once or twice a day I'll open the site to check for applications or forum replies and the "We'll be back shortly" message is up. Is it just me or...?

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    What I have a problem is that it seems to be only happening with the 'Free' hosting accounts. Right now I get that message on my 'free' site, but I go to a friends site who has the middle tier hosting and that site is just fine. It makes you think it's a plot to get you to pay for the next tier. Who knows...

Deleted
    I have the "middle" option, as you put it, and I still get all the downtime so, no, I don't think it's a conspiracy. Yet, pisses me off more, as we did pay for a service that is constantly unavailable..