View Poll Results: Do you shave/trim your armpit?

Voters
719. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I shave

    158 21.97%
  • Yes, I trim

    120 16.69%
  • No

    394 54.80%
  • Ocasionally ( Explain if possible )

    47 6.54%
Page 1 of 19
1
2
3
11
... LastLast
  1. #1
    Stood in the Fire Taru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    403

    Do you shave your armpits?

    Troughout the years i've seen more and more guys with clean armpits or well shaved. But still the majority of guys i see during summer don't do it.
    Is there a reason why (i think) most men prefer to just leave it? Does it feel warm or comfortable to have it there, Or doesen't it bother you so you don't really feel the need to shave it off or trim?

    Do you trim/shave your armpits or leave them hairy. Ofcourse girls can reply too about their armpits but the last time i saw a girl with hairy armpits was when i was 10! But girls can reply about what they prefer on their guys or guys in general i suppose

  2. #2
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,186
    I dont like body hair on me or on the people I'm with, so it goes.
    No game will ever kill wow. Though Blizard themselves are making a pretty damm good attempt lately.

    THE FIRST RULE OF BRAWLERS GUILD IS YOU DO NOT GET INVITED TO BRAWLERS GUILD.

  3. #3
    The Lightbringer Gobra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,168
    I shave my Armpits, i find it more hygienic,i also Trim things down there, make it abit nicer, but not so i look like I'm 8 again lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark
    They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once. That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far. I present to you the newest in Stark Industries' Freedom line. Find an excuse to let one of these off the chain, and I personally guarantee, the bad guys won't even wanna come out of their caves. Ladies and gentlemen, for your consideration... the Jericho.

  4. #4
    As a guy you dont feel it. I have shaved my armpits before and it got really uncomfortable as it started to grow back. So it was either keep it shaved or just leave it alone. I chose to just leave it alone. I don't need another thing to do in the shower when I'm already running late. :P
    http://i5.minus.com/iT9gBOC94PbmU.jpg
    NON SINE DIIS ANIMOSUS INFANS
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Accessibility, ownership, availability; these are all essentially the same thing.

  5. #5
    Did once out of curiousity in Jr. high. Never again.

  6. #6
    Trimmed short, yeah. I think it looks odd with none, but looks terrible untrimmed. Body grooming is a pretty basic thing.

  7. #7
    The Insane DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    15,371
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Did once out of curiousity in Jr. high. Never again.
    High school for me.

    I guess I'm not opposed to doing it again, but I don't know, just haven't felt like it/felt the need?
    i7-5820K | ASUS X99- Deluxe | Crucial 2x8GB DDR4 2133MHz | eVGA GTX 760 SC | Crucial MX100 512GB | Crucial M500 240GB | Crucial m4 128GB | Western Digital Blue 1TB | Western Digital Black 1TB | SeaSonic X660 Gold
    ASUS MX239H | Schiit Stack Modi + Asgard 2 | Sennheiser HD598 | Audio Technica ATH-AD700 | Presonus Eris E5 Studio Monitors | Blue Snowball Mic | Razer Death Adder | Corsair K70 | CyberPower 1500PFCLCD UPS

  8. #8
    I don't shave them, but I do trim them.
    Testing: Will probably be toooooo big.

  9. #9
    Mechagnome Flalia4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    511
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvelisse View Post
    Troughout the years i've seen more and more guys with clean armpits or well shaved. But still the majority of guys i see during summer don't do it.
    Is there a reason why (i think) most men prefer to just leave it? Does it feel warm or comfortable to have it there, Or doesen't it bother you so you don't really feel the need to shave it off or trim?

    Do you trim/shave your armpits or leave them hairy. Ofcourse girls can reply too about their armpits but the last time i saw a girl with hairy armpits was when i was 10! But girls can reply about what they prefer on their guys or guys in general i suppose
    I've found when shaving it your armpits don't get as smelly. but thats just my experience.

  10. #10
    The Insane peggleftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Surrey, England
    Posts
    16,243
    male here, i did it once, uncomfortable once i shaved it, so never again!
    Too cool for a signature

  11. #11
    Legendary! vindicatorx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Bloomington, Indiana
    Posts
    6,888
    No, just no.

  12. #12
    Dreadlord Kegler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    780
    Most straight men do not groom their arm pits...

  13. #13
    Cookie Monster Radux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana, USA
    Posts
    12,916
    Currently, I do not.

    That said, I used to frequently in high school and college due to being a competitive swimmer. I hated it every single time because I kept getting stabbed when the hair grew back. Unpleasant.

  14. #14
    Mechagnome Sonç's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    EU - Outland
    Posts
    631
    Never and I never will.

  15. #15
    If I was living somewhere other than my parents house, then yeah, I've done it many times before, but is hard to keep it shaved when you have to do it secret like.

    But, when I live on my own, definitely.

  16. #16
    Stood in the Fire Taru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    403
    Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    If I was living somewhere other than my parents house, then yeah, I've done it many times before, but is hard to keep it shaved when you have to do it secret like.

    But, when I live on my own, definitely.
    Why do you have to do it secretly?

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvelisse View Post
    Why do you have to do it secretly?
    Parents wouldn't really like it.

  18. #18
    Pit Lord Skorpionss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    2,287
    I don't shave it but I do trim it really short... It gets sweaty and smelly way faster if it's not trimmed... luckily it grows very slow so I only do it once like 2 months or so...

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-20 at 07:35 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    Parents wouldn't really like it.
    parent's wouldn't like you shaving your armpit hair ? odd...

  19. #19
    Moderator Kerdoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    7,578
    I trim it. I hate hate hate when it is too hairy there

  20. #20
    Stood in the Fire Taru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    403
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    I don't shave it but I do trim it really short... It gets sweaty and smelly way faster if it's not trimmed... luckily it grows very slow so I only do it once like 2 months or so...

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-20 at 07:35 PM ----------



    parent's wouldn't like you shaving your armpit hair ? odd...
    I used to have a girl in my class years ago whose parents also didn't want her to shave her armpits, So we had a swimming party once and i felt kinda sad for her as it was quite a lot and well being a girl and all people tend to really stare. Atleast back then!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •