Make tabards BoA and use them for rep in Dungeons on alts ...

I had several ideas for how I'd personally improve WoW but it was a bit of a wall of text and this was probably the most popular idea on the various forums I posted:

It's annoying when you have alts and have to grind rep repeatedly, why not make tabards account bound (add a tab on the same ui as with mounts and companions) and when you hit exalted with a faction and get there Tabard you can equip it on an alt and get their rep via Dungeons (like in Cata) or Dallies, this could also be a better way of giving the extra 50% rep bonus that the commendations give for doing dallies on alts? It would also save bank/void space and make the game more alt friendly. It could also be a nice way to see what tabards you are missing if the ones you haven't got are shown buy greyed out (like the pets)

What do you guys think?
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

10+ Year Old Account
    they could even make a "tabard selection" screen similar to the title selection screen then, and save us much more space

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLisi1982 View Post
    I had several ideas for how I'd personally improve WoW but it was a bit of a wall of text and this was probably the most popular idea on the various forums I posted:

It's annoying when you have alts and have to grind rep repeatedly, why not make tabards account bound (add a tab on the same ui as with mounts and companions) and when you hit exalted with a faction and get there Tabard you can equip it on an alt and get their rep via Dungeons (like in Cata) or Dallies, this could also be a better way of giving the extra 50% rep bonus that the commendations give for doing dallies on alts? It would also save bank/void space and make the game more alt friendly. It could also be a nice way to see what tabards you are missing if the ones you haven't got are shown buy greyed out (like the pets)

What do you guys think?
    Look another one of these completely new ideas for rep grind threads,

Honoestly, these are always created much like the I hate flying threads.

Blizzard said they do not want "catch up mechanics" to be so strong as it RUINS the asepct of having a main.

I know it sucks to have Alts and expect to get gear and stuff from rep right away, but face it, it won't happen and blizzard has said this, sooooooo stop trying to work around it.

For everytime someoen says they do not have time to do dailies.... well you wasted time making a thread so just go do the dailies?

I wasn't moaning about doing daily quests, I know lots of people have and it seemed like a simple solution, if you have several characters it can be very hard to keep up, rep shouldn't be linked to gear anyway.
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

I think that there are tons of threads, not to mention Blue posts, on why that is a bad idea. You even said yourself that this is a partial repost from another thread you started. I think you could have kept this discussion there instead of creating a new thread to go over a topic that has already been beaten to death.

You will already be able to gain rep from your first dungeon and scenario of the day in 5.2. That should be enough, as it provides the option that everyone cried about wanting.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please keep your discussion in your current thread:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...to-Improve-WoW