Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Keep that subscription treadmill going Blizzard.

Deleted
    Yeah, awesome change... /sarcasm.

Now everybody in the guild will bitch and moan even longer to get a raid spot for every boss....

Quote Originally Posted by Wycked View Post
    25's require more coordination, and more personal awareness.
    That's pretty wrong, as the important mechanics are done by few people in 10 man and even fewer people in 25 man, most mechanics aren't multiplyed by the number of people in the raid, like Garalon Pheromone, the Light Ball on the last phase of Sha of Fear in Heroic, Titan Spark on WIll of the Emperor, and the list goes on...
    We had our best 25 man on our server break to turn 10 man, after saying many times the same thing you said, they took their best 12 players and made a raid, they still have the same bad progression they had before turning to 10 man. What would happen if you took the 10 worst people of the 25 man to turn in 10 man?

Usually the coordination in 25 only affect a few peolple, most of the raid will just mindlessly dps or Heal while avoiding the dangerous mechanics, you will never have a mechanic that the entire raid will have to cooperate to do, like you on 10 man on some fights like Garalon, Emperor (on Cds to deal with Titan Sparks),
    That’s what I do, Zoggosh. I think good.

That's pretty wrong, as the important mechanics are done by few people in 10 man and even fewer people in 25 man, most mechanics aren't multiplyed by the number of people in the raid, like Garalon Pheromone, the Light Ball on the last phase of Sha of Fear in Heroic, Titan Spark on WIll of the Emperor, and the list goes on...

Pass list for our first heroic garalon kill was 23 people long. (Ergo, faster passes, more difficult)
    There are significantly more titan sparks on emperor 25 man up at the same time requiring more coordination.
    Just did champion of the light this week for the first time on my spriest, its the most retard proof mechanic i've ever done. Make two macro's, win. That easy mechanic doesnt lower the difficulty enough to make up for the increased likelyhood that people are going to murder others with spouts (since there are more of them all squeezing into roughly the same area)

Literally every example you listed was incorrect.

We had our best 25 man on our server break to turn 10 man, after saying many times the same thing you said, they took their best 12 players and made a raid, they still have the same bad progression they had before turning to 10 man. What would happen if you took the 10 worst people of the 25 man to turn in 10 man?

As for the 25 man that swapped to 10 on your server not killing more bosses. They're probably pretty shitty, one on our server did that over xmas break and literally doubled their heroic progression. Only to come back and not be able to repeat most of them on 25m.

Usually the coordination in 25 only affect a few peolple, most of the raid will just mindlessly dps or Heal while avoiding the dangerous mechanics, you will never have a mechanic that the entire raid will have to cooperate to do, like you on 10 man on some fights like Garalon, Emperor (on Cds to deal with Titan Sparks)

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    As a 10 man raider, I think this is a great change. For those guilds that have the players and dedication for 25 man raids, I think an added bonus is perfectly fine.

Props, Blizzard. Great work!
    Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this is a great idea. 10 mans will STILL get thunderforged items, 25's a slightly higher chance. It's a nudge to strive for balance between 2 types of raiding.
    Why make such a fuss over a 6ilv difference? It equals that of maybe half of a blue gem.. so in other words, virtually nothing.

Seems the problem is a strive for getting the highest possible iLV, and "this" screws it up. Boo hoo - this game is more than just numbers.

Now what i think this is a good idea.I used to do 25 man raids it doesn't take much coordination if you are used to it but the honest problem with 25 mans is getting people to commit, this just makes it easier. The honest question is, will the new tokens coming in 5.2 give the chance at Thunderforged gear for 10 and 25? or would it just be normal loot/gold chance.
    Last edited by Scarsofwar; 2013-01-26 at 05:43 AM.

no not at all great. 10mans need that gear more it is way more demanding for 10 man groups we sometimes are forced to 2 heal stuff thats on a insane lvl when e dont have all the dps at the same lvl the idea that 25mans are harder is absurd look at how many heroic guilds actualy ran 25mans heroics for the first kills 25man is way to easy campared to 10mans us smaller guilds but yet still hardcore raiders simply have it tough if just 1 person dies on sertain fights its over for a 10 man 25 mans not to mention we dont have the luxuarly of 5 heals we have to freeking 2 heal some of the toughest fights sure it is possble we did it but its so much harder to overcome give 10mans the extra chance at thunder forged gear after all we only get 2 loot drops per boss 25mans get 5 and gear way faster. id be tottly for that if they add 3 drops for 10mans. but that will never happen
    Last edited by fireywrath; 2013-01-26 at 10:26 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragethorn View Post
    As a 10 man raider, I think this is a great change. For those guilds that have the players and dedication for 25 man raids, I think an added bonus is perfectly fine.

Props, Blizzard. Great work!
    those thunderforged items looks neat indeed for raiding

Deleted
    This is welcome but doesnt go nearly far enough