Deleted

What weapons should I use for my SMF spec?

Hi,

My mainspec is protection, and there I use the normal kilrak with river's song enchanted to it.

So in my offspec (SMF) I have been using kilrak in my mainhand (with river's song, not going to enchant it everytime i switch weapons) and Scimitar of seven stars in my offhand (Normal, with dancing steel).

Last week I got Elegion the one-handed axe in heroic, so now I have no idea on what to use.

Elegion in mainhand and Scimitar in offhand is my best thought but I don't know since I loose the 500str gem but I gain a dancing steel enchant.

What's your thoughts on this?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stick with Elegion in MH and Kilrak in OH, and just drop River's Song, Dancing Steel is currently better for protection than River's Song is. Also, you owe me a T3 piece mon!
    Armory
    Haste only feels good to classes that truly benefit from it though. Can it be +Amp instead? Anything else really.
    "Classes that truly benefit from Haste" means... Everyone except Warriors. (And we're going to fix that.)

If you're really concerned about swapping the enchant, your gut feeling would be correct (elegion + scimitar). You'd have to sim it to be 100% sure, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaskhalsen View Post
    normal kilrak
    normal Kil'rak will be better with the 500 strength gem than normal scimitar is. Mainhand Elegion heroic and offhand kil'rak.
    Throw dancing steel on both.

Mh elegion heroic and oh kilrak with str gem.

Deleted
    normal Kil'rak will be better with the 500 strength gem than normal scimitar is. Mainhand Elegion heroic and offhand kil'rak.
    Throw dancing steel on both.
    this and any other post that says the same