Deleted

Interrupting Lei Shi hm Get Away?

Hello there.
    My guild's currently on Lei Shi 10 Hm, with good progress over a night. Still raid healing during Get Away (we're 3 healing it) are tough sometimes, especially when our lock/hunter fail to get on the boss to bring their stacks.

The thing is, I saw watching a certain guild stream (not sure if I'm allowed to say which one) that their Get Away phases were lasting only a couple of seconds. I always thought that you needed to drop the boss health by 4%, but in their kill the Get Away was starting like at 28%, and ending directly at 27% with almost no raid damage
    Is there specific heroic mechanics we missed allowing you to interrupt Get Away quicker? Cause that would really help our raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Madoxx View Post
    Hello there.
    My guild's currently on Lei Shi 10 Hm, with good progress over a night. Still raid healing during Get Away (we're 3 healing it) are tough sometimes, especially when our lock/hunter fail to get on the boss to bring their stacks.

The thing is, I saw watching a certain guild stream (not sure if I'm allowed to say which one) that their Get Away phases were lasting only a couple of seconds. I always thought that you needed to drop the boss health by 4%, but in their kill the Get Away was starting like at 28%, and ending directly at 27% with almost no raid damage
    Is there specific heroic mechanics we missed allowing you to interrupt Get Away quicker? Cause that would really help our raid.
    Apparently from what I've heard using a hunter flare after he start channeling 'Get Away' stops the channel.

Almost certainly qualifies as an exploit...
    http://darkcontent.wordpress.com/ - blog (updated Oct. 8, 2013). Latest post: T16H Affliction Trinket Rankings in Combination, done in SimC 540-4.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, fairly surprised this has yet to be fixed. I can confirm that it works though, our hunter has it down to the point that she only gets one push off, if that.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkari View Post
    Yeah, fairly surprised this has yet to be fixed. I can confirm that it works though, our hunter has it down to the point that she only gets one push off, if that.
    Well now that it hit MMOC will probably be fixed in a few days.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    maybe they had strong dots and the guy with the buff was standing in the right place to increase the damage received

Quote Originally Posted by Valkari View Post
    yeahope you guys get banned for such an exploit.

LOL wait this works? Omg this will make the fight a joke if thats true. Ill hop on my hunter for this fight. That last get away hurts like hell since his cast speed is sooo high. Can anyone verify that it still works on live?

P.S. a moderator should delete this thread before blizz sees thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sting123 View Post
    LOL wait this works? Omg this will make the fight a joke if thats true. Ill hop on my hunter for this fight. That last get away hurts like hell since his cast speed is sooo high. Can anyone verify that it still works on live?

I hope blizz sees this.

This is an... interesting... bug.

Still one of the easier heroics this tier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustjive View Post
    Almost certainly qualifies as an exploit...
    Oh it's an exploit then?
    Well I never thought that a guild like Nihilum would stoop so low as to kill a seemingly easy boss like that. I'm disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by Sting123 View Post

This has been known for some time. That said, you don't really need this to beat the encounter, and I'm (pretty) sure get away isn't affected by the speed increase.