Deleted

[Speculation] New flight form?!

So a new bat model has been added. For now it is only flying mount.
    What do you think, can troll druids expect update of existing flight form model soon?

If they update the troll flight form model before the tauren or night elf (screw those guys!) model, I will be seriously annoyed. Troll model is fine and new.

The troll flight form model came out in Cata. It's fine, and was custom-made for them.

I would be extremely surprised to see it updated anytime soon. They really need to look at moonkin form first, in my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    Quote Originally Posted by Talindra View Post
    If they update the troll flight form model before the tauren or night elf (screw those guys!) model, I will be seriously annoyed. Troll model is fine and new.
    SO much this... the troll flight form is awesome.. the taurens and night elfs need something equally as epic before the trolls get (a not needed at all imo) update

Only the normal flight forms even need any upgrades in the first place imo. Swift is fine as-is.

I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE SAYING THE TROLL FLIGHT MODEL IS FINE AND NEW.

Are you insane? It's the bat model from vanilla with some troll stuff put on it. It's also horribly fugly, low poly, low everything, with some troll stuff put on it. Also it's the same low quality bat that's been flying around everywhere since vanilla.

The other flight forms are completely unique(unless im mistaken but I dont remember seeing it anywhere), and they're also of much higher quality than the troll one.

Also, are you people crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by Zom View Post

Are you insane? It's the bat model from vanilla with some troll stuff put on it. It's also horribly fugly, low poly, low everything, with some troll stuff put on it. Also it's the same low quality bat that's been flying around everywhere since vanilla.

The other flight forms are completely unique(unless im mistaken but I dont remember seeing it anywhere), and they're also of much higher quality than the troll one.

Are you saying its worse than the tauren or night elf model?

Blizz completely missed a golden opportunity in cata to give the flight form a make over.
    Drus always miss out on the reindeer games of flight mounts in exchange for our instant flight form.

Why make a flaming kitty for one spec, and not combine the Dark Phoenix mount with our flight form, giving all Druids a sweet/new flight form upgrade?

Phoenix-Flight Form ENGAGE!

Quote Originally Posted by asym View Post
    Blizz completely missed a golden opportunity in cata to give the flight form a make over.
    Drus always miss out on the reindeer games of flight mounts in exchange for our instant flight form.

Why make a flaming kitty for one spec, and not combine the Dark Phoenix mount with our flight form, giving all Druids a sweet/new flight form upgrade?

Phoenix-Flight Form ENGAGE!
    Because no. I would just quit if they fucked druids like that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Talindra View Post
    Are you saying its worse than the tauren or night elf model?
    Well it kinda is, if we're talking about how low-rez they are.

We already know it's a regular mount, I don't know why this topic exists

@ Talindra what the hell are you talking about?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    The troll flight form model came out in Cata. It's fine, and was custom-made for them.

I would be extremely surprised to see it updated anytime soon. They really need to look at moonkin form first, in my opinion.
    There is NOTHING wrong with Troll Moonkin form..
    I loooooove my red chicken..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Zom View Post

You are mistaking. Hunters can tame Tauren and NE flight forms. but there is no blue bats.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    There is NOTHING wrong with Troll Moonkin form..
    I loooooove my red chicken..
    Except that it has no tusks and has floppy night elf ears.

Moonkin forms for nelf and troll are the only two Druid forms that have no reference to their actual race whatsoever. They're recolored night elf Moonkin form.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre