Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    It took you a month and 2 days to hit 90?
    thx, meant sept, but even if it did, why would it matter? regardless, it is about the time it takes to get the cloud serp riding vs some pvpers that think they shouldn't have to do anything but pvp?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by treazz View Post
    IF this is the glad mount. It looks awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Polio View Post
    thx, meant sept, but even if it did, why would it matter? regardless, it is about the time it takes to get the cloud serp riding vs some pvpers that think they shouldn't have to do anything but pvp?
    Not just do a little pvp--get gladiator. There's a world of difference. Guess what--I can use my glad netherdrakes with no Nethewing rep. These mounts are special rewards for high-end play and it would just be stupid if you have to do dailies to use them. Either they won't require cloud serpent riding or they'll automatically award it.

Mount is horrible looking!!!

Its super easy getting the rep with the cloud serpents. Just go hunt eggs. I am on a not so populated server so it only took me 2 days of farming eggs. I never once did the dailies, only the ones required to pick up the eggs. I would start now.

Quote Originally Posted by Therm View Post
    Just wintrade the rep, I don't see the issue
    this is the best thing i've seen all week i actually laughed. would rep if i could.

Looks pretty horrid :c
    ahwell its better than the wotlk gladiator mounts that werent unique at all

Quote Originally Posted by asb View Post
    Not just do a little pvp--get gladiator. There's a world of difference. Guess what--I can use my glad netherdrakes with no Nethewing rep. These mounts are special rewards for high-end play and it would just be stupid if you have to do dailies to use them. Either they won't require cloud serpent riding or they'll automatically award it.
    the rep takes very little time to get, PvPers are nothing special and it shouldnt automatically award serpent flying, the glad nethers were different as it didnt require a skill to fly, as the cloud serpents require a skill which takes very little time and is free.

Deleted
    buhuhahaha @ this mount, a mere could serpent for PVP doubt u see many ppl flying on it 2 weeks after the "giveaway". Poke in the nose

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    the rep takes very little time to get, PvPers are nothing special and it shouldnt automatically award serpent flying, the glad nethers were different as it didnt require a skill to fly, as the cloud serpents require a skill which takes very little time and is free.
    The glad mounts gave a free 310% mount speed I believe.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    The glad mounts gave a free 310% mount speed I believe.

This. If you had a 310% mount before it was trainable you got it for free. I doubt they would make people get training for serpents. It'll either award it or won't require it. Come on people..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    Wow, that is the ugliest glad mount IMO that they have come up with.
    wat, twilight drakes are ugliest mounts in-game, then they stuck some shoddy gold armour on them, so bad.

this one looks alright.

This is why no one takes the PvP Community serious in less than 2 pages we have...

1. Win Trade for mount cause it's easier
    2. 1 group saying the mount sucks, one saying it's awesome.
    3. People complaining that for the 14th (?) Season in a row that PvE gear is ruining the PvP game.
    4. People saying the mount is a giveaway cause it's a broken season
    5. Play 200-300 arena games ? Can't do 3-4 days of dailies

This is why Arena Junkies is a cesspool of disappointment, that forum is only good for Drama...

As for the mount itself, it's differently on the better side of design, sporting a pretty detailed look, nice color scheme and has at least one skull.

Quote Originally Posted by furcouch514 View Post
    This. If you had a 310% mount before it was trainable you got it for free. I doubt they would make people get training for serpents. It'll either award it or won't require it. Come on people..
    you can get exalted in one day, all cloud serpents require the riding skill which requires exalted with cloud serpent, even if you just do the normal dailies without eggs it takes around a week with 10 mins max a day doing the dailies, if pvprs are too lazy to do that then they dont deserve to use the mount, its like saying if you do the pandaria glory mount for raids thats pvers should be awarded the skill also.

Quote Originally Posted by funkystyle View Post
    Maybe it will automatically grant Cloud Serpent riding, like purple proto did in wrath with 300% flying.
    These days its easy, just go hunt for eggs either early in the morning or late at night, I got it on my shammy in 2 days.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

sooooooooooooo uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyy......... just like mop. A ugly mount for a ugly expansion! trolololol

1.Pvers exploit for world first and such.
    2.Its called opinion not everyone like the same thing.
    3.That a legit complaint you have to be delusional if you think its not. They are making honor gear weaker to stop its use in pve but what about vice versa.
    4.RBG are kind of giving it away.
    5.Dailies are boring : D
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    you can get exalted in one day, all cloud serpents require the riding skill which requires exalted with cloud serpent, even if you just do the normal dailies without eggs it takes around a week with 10 mins max a day doing the dailies, if pvprs are too lazy to do that then they dont deserve to use the mount, its like saying if you do the pandaria glory mount for raids thats pvers should be awarded the skill also.
    When you put it that way, then alright--I agree that the glory mount should also not require the skill. I'm not 100% on this, but I'm pretty sure the glory mounts are really hard to get again (i.e. almost nobody has them). I can't express how ridiculous I think it is to require a faction grind to use your reward for excelling at the raid tier or pvp season. By the way, why are you so confident that these will require rep to use? It's certainly a possibility, but the odds are much better that it won't.

I don't see why you care about this so much either. You almost seem vindictive about having to do this rep for your own crappy china-dragon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cedrich View Post
    Would be supremely stupid if it did.

.... but I wouldn't put it past them.
    the riding skill would come with the mount.. like always for glad mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by hitmannoob View Post
    3.That a legit complaint you have to be delusional if you think its not. They are making honor gear weaker to stop its use in pve but what about vice versa.
    PVP gear has PVP Power and Resil, which will make blue PVP gear more viable than epic PvE gear. PVP Power makes all the difference. Lower iLvl on PvP gear, but it has the stats you need, whereas PvE gear does not.