Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilinor View Post
    He was talking about the weapon, not the new meta gems.
    Wow just a little late to the party aren't we.

  2. #22
    I deleted the post, I hit send, then went back to my game, apparently my browser was lagging so it didnt post right away, when I came back to my browser it finally went through, then seen it said a few times so I deleted my post since it was kinda redundant.

  3. #23
    Fluffy Kitten Alski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Earthquake rubble
    Posts
    2,142
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoose View Post
    Hunters are currently the only class that uses ranged weapons, and Blizz felt that was cluttering up the loot tables, plus 11 classes is kind of a weird number, so they're just gonna get rid of the Hunter class. Win/win, imho.
    Almost enough to make me start playing again.

  4. #24
    Warchief Henkdejager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Hiding in your computer.
    Posts
    2,142
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguintamer View Post
    To be fair, I wouldn't be surprised if they completely forgot about one for us, considering they've neglected to fix anything wrong with Hunters in the last 3...4 PTR builds. It's not like we have an unplayable broken spec and 3 bloated rotations or anything.

    THIS! more then a 1000000000 times this..

  5. #25
    You think this is bad, wait until the PVP Hunters get wind of the +Power/+Resil melee weapon enchant now on the PTR
    Garth Brooks convinced me it's not living if I stand outside the fire
    Impact of Stat Squish on Heirloom Weapons

  6. #26
    dear hunters when you will learn it that you are classified as melees? the melee gem will be yours for sure.

  7. #27
    Stupid pointless thread.

    PTR is PTR.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebria View Post
    dear hunters when you will learn it that you are classified as melees? the melee gem will be yours for sure.
    Schnottz's Medallion of Command isn't so sure
    Garth Brooks convinced me it's not living if I stand outside the fire
    Impact of Stat Squish on Heirloom Weapons

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Schnottz's Medallion of Command isn't so sure
    ok bad wording^^ isn't it the case that hunters use the same trinkets (with procs) as agi melees? same entchants? I'm sure they just forgot to get the wording right for the gem to include hunters attack style (as so often)
    wait for the next build and/or gc twitter posts about this

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebria View Post
    ok bad wording^^ isn't it the case that hunters use the same trinkets (with procs) as agi melees? same entchants? I'm sure they just forgot to get the wording right for the gem to include hunters attack style (as so often)
    wait for the next build and/or gc twitter posts about this
    Believe me, I'm not panicking. I'm just posting a prevalent example of "This can't be right, they must've simply forgot to include Hunters because they're the only class left out of the rewards" that was never fixed. And of course, the Medallion was a questing blue, not a Legendary, so the QQ would be overwhelming if they don't fix it.
    Garth Brooks convinced me it's not living if I stand outside the fire
    Impact of Stat Squish on Heirloom Weapons

  11. #31
    I don't see a healer one unless I read it wrong.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis003 View Post
    WTF is that all about? melee gets a gem, casters get a gem tanks get a gem, PvPers get a gem. No gem for hunters...
    I was looking at the "caster" gem, and I would have to pass on that item, 30% haste for 10 sec, when people are starting to get near the haste cap already. Actually they all look pretty craptacular, so we just have to wait and see if they make em a bit more interesting.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by borinaria View Post
    I don't see a healer one unless I read it wrong.
    Courageous Primal Diamond: "Chance on casting a helpful spell to make your next spell cost no mana."

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneleg View Post
    I was looking at the "caster" gem, and I would have to pass on that item, 30% haste for 10 sec, when people are starting to get near the haste cap already. Actually they all look pretty craptacular, so we just have to wait and see if they make em a bit more interesting.
    It's a proc'd Bloodlust, essentially. If it procs often enough, a higher haste cap may be determined to aim for with it.
    Garth Brooks convinced me it's not living if I stand outside the fire
    Impact of Stat Squish on Heirloom Weapons

  14. #34
    Brewmaster
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,284
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Courageous Primal Diamond: "Chance on casting a helpful spell to make your next spell cost no mana."

    Would be interested to know the proc rate, stamina on a meta gem is kinda a waste for a healer :S Hopefully they change that to int or spirit. Then it would actually be decent. Unless the proc rate is suitably high i doubt i would use that as a healer.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatter View Post
    Would be interested to know the proc rate, stamina on a meta gem is kinda a waste for a healer :S Hopefully they change that to int or spirit. Then it would actually be decent. Unless the proc rate is suitably high i doubt i would use that as a healer.
    They put Stamina on all the legendary gems (with the exception of the PVP one, which appears to be a different issue). It may just be there based on copying the template from an existing meta gem.
    Garth Brooks convinced me it's not living if I stand outside the fire
    Impact of Stat Squish on Heirloom Weapons

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    I don't quite agree with that. Strength gives parry as well as increases the effectiveness of your type of shield, absorption or mitigation mechanic. The extra damage isn't wasted either.

    Would you be happier with a stamina gem instead?
    Mastery would be good actually

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatter View Post
    Would be interested to know the proc rate, stamina on a meta gem is kinda a waste for a healer :S Hopefully they change that to int or spirit. Then it would actually be decent. Unless the proc rate is suitably high i doubt i would use that as a healer.
    It's quite possible the new socket will be in addition to your existing meta gem. So its on top of not instead of.

    What I'm really keen to know is wtf capacitance is exactly... Reminds me of [Lighting Capacitor]

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Luciferiuz View Post
    It's quite possible the new socket will be in addition to your existing meta gem. So its on top of not instead of.

    What I'm really keen to know is wtf capacitance is exactly... Reminds me of [Lighting Capacitor]
    its a proc thing, once you get i think they said 3 stacks you hit the target with a lighting attack for a set amount of damage

  19. #39
    here we are

    Jeff Mackintosh ‏@whisperjeff
    @Ghostcrawler I know it's only data-mined info but it looks like there isn't a legendary meta for hunters. Oversight or missing info?

    Greg Street ‏@Ghostcrawler
    @whisperjeff Missing info. The capacitive one works for weapons, not just melee weapons.
    Last edited by Nebria; 2013-01-24 at 09:08 AM.

  20. #40
    Herald of the Titans T Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,577
    Do you guyes even read what you post

    YOu really think blizzard are going to ignore a dps class for this gem. Chances are you will have the melee one and they will reword it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •