Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

No legendary metagem for hunters???

WTF is that all about? melee gets a gem, casters get a gem tanks get a gem, PvPers get a gem. No gem for hunters...

The words "test realm" say hi.

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    The words "test realm" say hi.
    You're responding to the biggest doomsday poster these forums have ever seen. Not much longer before he believes hunters are being phased out of wow because one build doesn't mention us.
    My hunter is the genetic love child of Liam Neeson, the Dos Equis guy and Chuck Norris. You lose.

<broken image snip>

Quote Originally Posted by Nuadu View Post
    You're responding to the biggest doomsday poster these forums have ever seen. Not much longer before he believes hunters are being phased out of wow because one build doesn't mention us.
    Hunter's are being phased out of WoW. Oh no......I knew this would happen.

To be fair, I wouldn't be surprised if they completely forgot about one for us, considering they've neglected to fix anything wrong with Hunters in the last 3...4 PTR builds. It's not like we have an unplayable broken spec and 3 bloated rotations or anything.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hunters are currently the only class that uses ranged weapons, and Blizz felt that was cluttering up the loot tables, plus 11 classes is kind of a weird number, so they're just gonna get rid of the Hunter class. Win/win, imho.

stopped caring since i wont win a helm to use it

basing that off my luck with sha touched gun atm 15 kills, 2 agi trinket 13 gold

So what? There was no tank sha-touched gem.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    stopped caring since i wont win a helm to use it

basing that off my luck with sha touched gun atm 15 kills, 2 agi trinket 13 gold
    You don't have a helm with a meta slot? In that case you really shouldn't be given a weapon if you think you can raid in greens.

Should be a rogue, we get used to that!

but yeah PTR, I mean we only saw Warrior tier15 today, did that mean up untill now Warriors didn't have any? no it means its a work in progress, and things change till the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoose View Post
    Hunters are currently the only class that uses ranged weapons, and Blizz felt that was cluttering up the loot tables, plus 11 classes is kind of a weird number, so they're just gonna get rid of the Hunter class. Win/win, imho.
    imo they should get rid of dk's or rogues since we have 3 plate/ leather using classes allredy

and while they are at it remove gnomes

Quote Originally Posted by ohaitharr View Post
    Indomitable Primal Diamond says hello.

Ignore that, was thinking you meant of the new gems.
    Last edited by Xeraxis; 2013-01-23 at 10:08 PM.

Deleted
    I don't quite agree with that. Strength gives parry as well as increases the effectiveness of your type of shield, absorption or mitigation mechanic. The extra damage isn't wasted either.

Would you be happier with a stamina gem instead?

Indomitable Primal Diamond
    Item Level 90
    Binds when picked up
    +324 Stamina & Chance on being hit gain a 20% reduction to physical damage taken for 10 sec.
    Requires Item Level 502
    "Only fits in a meta gem slot."

really? how could you miss the first one in the list..
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    You don't have a helm with a meta slot? In that case you really shouldn't be given a weapon if you think you can raid in greens.
    i do have 1 im talking about 5.2 using my luck with sha touched weapons in 5.0 as a basis

Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    really? how could you miss the first one in the list..
    Not a sha touched gem...
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Not a sha touched gem...
    considering what thread he wrote in i just assumed he was just a baddie that thought this would be the same. but 1-0 to you my good sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    i do have 1 im talking about 5.2 using my luck with sha touched weapons in 5.0 as a basis
    Yeah but you can use it in any helm, even your 5.0 helm.

---------- Post added 2013-01-23 at 10:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Not a sha touched gem...
    Yes I was apparently editing my post when you wrote this. That's what I get for assuming he meant the current ones.

How many times have their been new builds where a trinket or some other such thing starts with it having a proc that states it procs on melee hits? It is admittedly pretty ridiculous that "melee" still seems to be their default "go-to" when they design a new proc of that category, with changes to a more general term including ranged attacks coming later, but it always gets fixed. You're delusional if you thought there'd not be a gem for hunters, its datamined stuff from the test realm.

Also, there are sha touched gems for tanks. Strength and agility provide fairly reasonable amounts of avoidance stats for their respective tanking classes. Sure it isn't in the same budget level as straight avoidance stats would be, but it is far from useless. Not to mention in general tanks DPS is quite valuable, so the damage boost value of those gems is not wasted. They practically double dip in the value of those gems. Except each dip might be 3/4 of a dip, but it still comes out to 1.5 dips.