Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Has three different colors which has my skeptical if it'll show up on the store. I hope not at least >.<

Dat bat!
    I thought the same thing of the windsteed :< Anywho, I'd say store or tcg but the spectral undead horse is tcg and they just came out with the windsteed. Although it could be tcg still, I dunno. Maybe the non raid rep lets us kidnap baby bats and raise them as mounts at exalted. One can only hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Ainurr View Post
    THIS!
    /10char
    Change your post before a mod happens to see it, i got banned for this exact post before.

OT: The Windstead had 4 color variations and was still Blizz store, so the color variations doesn't mean it wont be on the store.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

I think it is the top arena/rbg rating mount you get for being a gladiator or have they already released that?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarthan View Post
    I think it is the top arena/rbg rating mount you get for being a gladiator or have they already released that?
    Its the one with the gladiator season in the name, •Malevolent Gladiator's Cloud Serpent (New).
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    Its the one with the gladiator season in the name, •Malevolent Gladiator's Cloud Serpent (New).
    can you post a pic bro?

I just hope that it doesn't require raiding to get. Or a huge gold dump. I wouldn't mind raising a baby bat, and buying it from the store would be fine too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarthan View Post
    can you post a pic bro?
    Havent seen a pic yet sorry
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    About time.

Looks amazing. I'm pretty sure it'll be the rep mount, in the same way the wyvern was in 5.1.

This could symbolize an undead/Sylvanas emergence in the Pandaren campaign.

I hope!!
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    I get green fire AND a bat mount ? That can't be right, two of my most wanted things ever!

10+ Year Old Account
    Not gonna lie, I like the way it looks. One of the most awesome looking flying mounts I've seen in a while.

Blizz isn't going to pass this money making opportunity, they know bat mounts are a long dream of players who will be willing to spend on it more so than any other mount, I won't get my hopes up but if this turns out to be a drop(which I don't think it will) then I'll spend the rest of my days farming it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    Not gonna lie, I like the way it looks. One of the most awesome looking flying mounts I've seen in a while.
    The black one is wicked, truly the undeads mount that or any warlock,dk and rogue. Pretty much this should be a favorite among the sinister races/class.
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Evi1Toad View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Undead have been using these for their flight paths for years, but have never shared with us. Now is the time!
    What about the trolls.....they were bat riders in WC3

Deleted
    Absolutely hope not _only_ store/tcg... We actually deserve this without paying irl
    It's like the windriders for teh orcs.....

Awwww its adorable, love it! (Love bats) So have been hoping for a bat mount for a long time, here's hoping we find out how we can own one of these cuties sometime soon

I bet one color is for the store, probably the black since the way the tooltip says wind stead. Im thinking the other colors are from another source.

Deleted
    I bet the green one is for TCG. Just like the green hippogryph. The blue one might be an NPC mount?

15+ Year Old Account
    really cool looking mount, but i wont buy it if its a store mount...

10+ Year Old Account
    I bet this will be the Sunreaver/Kirin tor exalted Mount, remember the patch notes? ''You willl also get a new intimidating mount''