Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Providing feedback on a community forum that Blizzard doesn't official read, and you call me stupid? *golfclap*
    As if providing "feedback" on your regional forums would be any better.
    I am quite curious if there will be an arms buff. I still doubt it but well. On a side note...is it intended for ms to only proc 1 overpower ? That's possibly the worst shit I have ever played.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2013-01-24 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by whoranzone View Post
    As if providing "feedback" on your regional forums would be any better.
    I am quite curious if there will be an arms buff. I still doubt it but well. On a side note...is it intended for ms to only proc 1 overpower ?
    It still procs 2 Overpowers with the current PTR build. It just procs 1 Overpower if the attack is dodged.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaljurei View Post
    It still procs 2 Overpowers with the current PTR build. It just procs 1 Overpower if the attack is dodged.
    Must be a bug then on the server as it definitely only procs one currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    You're free to discuss, of course you are, but claiming it is Feedback is stupid. Feedback should be provided on the Official Forums, otherwise it wont get noticed and then nothing changes.

I wonder, how many people on these forums complain, yet don't post any official feedback, yet if they did, maybe the change would be made?
    FYI, there's been a huge load of discussion on the PTR on the EU PTR forums, but there hasn't been a single Blue post. There is no "PTR Set Bonuses and Class Issues Thread". So why should we even waste our time posting on those forums?

I play on EU. I don't have posting rights on US Forums. Hence I have to post here.

And because there's something on the PTR doesn't mean that it WILL be changed. We need to provide feedback if it is unsatisfactory so that it IS changed.

Quote Originally Posted by whoranzone View Post
    Must be a bug then on the server as it definitely only procs one currently.
    The old PTR build still had MS proccing 2x Overpowers, so I'm not sure what's happening in your case. Was that an MS dodge?
    Last edited by Kaljurei; 2013-01-24 at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaljurei View Post

The old PTR build still had MS proccing 2x Overpowers, so I'm not sure what's happening in your case. Was that an MS dodge?
    Nope just logged in 5 minutes ago ms hits/crits proced one op charge. Ms parry procs zero as intended.