Current tier Realm Firsts?

Do current raid Realm First achieves still exist? I know there are the achieves that you are rewarded for downing the bosses before 5.3, but are there any Realm Firsts to speak of? I haven't seen a character with one. For example: Realm First: Sha of Anger.

It is I remeber it poping up in the chat in the begining of mop.

Quote Originally Posted by Valex View Post
    Do current raid Realm First achieves still exist? I know there are the achieves that you are rewarded for downing the bosses before 5.3, but are there any Realm Firsts to speak of? I haven't seen a character with one. For example: Realm First: Sha of Anger.
    there's realm first for heroic will, heroic grand empress, heroic sha of fear

You haven't seen a character with one because they aren't character achievements anymore, they are Guild Feat of Strengths. Characters no longer get Realm First Feat of Strengths via boss kills. That was done away at Cata Launch.

Everyone in the instance for the kill shows the Realm First earned, in the guild, but you aren't awarded it individually.
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    Parses

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    there's realm first for heroic will, heroic grand empress, heroic sha of fear
    But only as guild achievement.

Envy - Kazzak EU (www.envy.si)
    World 4 in SoO (25MAN)
    MY DK