Deleted

So.. new weapon enchant... but not for us

http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/95349-enc...orious-tyranny

Looking at that enchants its superior to any other enchants for pvp, does not matter if your a caster/healers or melee.
    Who will be supprised if this goes live and EVERYONE will start using it, except hunters.
    Im 100% sure that blizzard does not even realize that we CANT use it.

Deleted
    Who are you, the new Nemesis003? It's data mining for God's sake, give it time! And even then, it's PTR!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry but is PvP Power and Resilience not good for hunters? I find that hard to believe o_O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    I'm sorry but is PvP Power and Resilience not good for hunters? I find that hard to believe o_O
    Use: Permanently enchants a melee weapon.....

not much ranged over that.

Deleted
    PTR is PTR...

And datamining isn't a reliable source of information. Subject to change etc.
    Last edited by mmoc202609b868; 2013-01-24 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Spelling

Well.... I know it looks cool to come defending Blizzard and saying it's PTR, but history shows that Blizzard ignored cascading consequences in lots of minor features at the past, and later just came with "oooopsy, we made booboo".

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    Well.... I know it looks cool to come defending Blizzard and saying it's PTR, but history shows that Blizzard ignored cascading consequences in lots of minor features at the past, and later just came with "oooopsy, we made booboo".
    It's not abourt defending blizzard... it's about people understanding that anything can change ffs... even when things go live they keep tweaking lots of things.

It's for PvP Tanks. lol

Quote Originally Posted by spiattalo View Post
    Who are you, the new Nemesis003? It's data mining for God's sake, give it time! And even then, it's PTR!
    I lol'd IRL

It took 29 minutes
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    You think this is bad, wait until the PVP Hunters get wind of the +Power/+Resil melee weapon enchant now on the PTR
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Christ, these threads are popping up all over the damn place!

Can we please quit the whining, and agree to abide by the language we've all agreed on? It is called a Public Test Realm for a reason ...

Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/95349-enc...orious-tyranny

Looking at that enchants its superior to any other enchants for pvp, does not matter if your a caster/healers or melee.
    Who will be supprised if this goes live and EVERYONE will start using it, except hunters.
    Im 100% sure that blizzard does not even realize that we CANT use it.
    Well, as far as I know the weapon enhancement for Hunters is not on Enchantment. It's at Engineering. Not surprise in not finding at the datamining of that profession.

Quote Originally Posted by DrFeelGood View Post
    It's for PvP Tanks. lol
    I'd take that enchant over dancing steel any day.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    I'd take that enchant over dancing steel any day.
    Yeah, everyone will be using this enchant in PVP. PVP Power is a huge deal.

They just need to add a scope for ranged weapons.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Which they undoubtedly will. I mean how many times have we seen this before? Where an item gets introduce, and at first it doesn't work for Hunters because it doesn't proc off ranged hits, or is a "melee" enchant, or any other number of things. Then the very next build they fix it, or add it's counterpart for us. And every time everyone FREAKS out, assuming that they're really just going to ignore us, because hey, that would be good for business right?
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life.
    My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

The same thing literally happened for the Legendary meta they announced like less than a week ago. Tooltip for the physical DPS gem says "On melee hit," people shit themselves, within less than a day Blizz is like "Uh, obviously it applies to hunters, not just melee." Everyone totally forgets it and then act surprised when the dev team thinks profession communities overreact and are unreliable sources for valid criticism.

Deleted
    Well its time blizz to get rid of scopes and allow all weapon echants to be used on any kind of weapon not only weapon chains (btw we can use them )