Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Castiell View Post

I secretly dont accept people i dont like !
    Why do it secretly? If I don't like someone then I don't see any point pretending otherwise it just makes the situation worse.

I have 50, most of which I talk/see on a semi regular basis (I moved interstate a few years ago so it's my only real way of staying in contact with some). I could easily get rid of some though (and think I probably should).

Edit: this reminded me to do a clean up so 4 gone just like that... maybe more soon to come.
    Last edited by stuck4cash; 2013-01-24 at 12:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    dont use facebook anymore. i had almost 200. they were almost all old high school chums though. havent logged on in over 2 years.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2013-01-24 at 12:38 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Around 100 I think, I log onto facebook maybe once a month.

Deleted
    about 150 talk to only a few of them

Maybe 20 or so. Haven't logged on in months though.

Around 50. I don't add everyone under the sun.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    0. I don't use that website.
    this right here

10+ Year Old Account
    30. Only people I actually talk to

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    0. I don't use that website.
    same here

FOR EVER ALONE <3

nah... i just dont like facebook telling poeple what color my **** was this morning.. kinda well you know .

Im not the kind of guy to talk about the weather just to act as if i would care about a "fake" conversation..

sup dave !? nice weather..?
    nah sorry thats not me

Deleted

And no, I don't talk to them all on a regular basis. But thats what facebook is for: to keep you updated about people who you dont speak every day, but still care to know about. (ofcourse its usefull for other things as well, mostly passing time and looking people up ).

I find it hard to believe any one person genuinely cares what 400 are doing.

Deleted
    Zero.

I'm not interested in chick's menstrual pains, what they had for lunch and other meaningless bullshit.

Last edited by mmocad8be81406; 2013-01-24 at 01:44 AM.

I didn't want a FB account but eventually it became almost impossible to keep in touch with people via email because everyone uses FB instead. So I made an account and locked it so nobody could see or friend me :P

I must have about 10-15 people on there, all work colleagues I keep in touch with mostly for work purposes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

About 100. Most are people I used to swim with. I usually just lurks on facebook and check what like 10 people do. I guess sometimes its fun to read what people do but mostly its overglorified bullshit. "I had the most wonderful morning. This was my breakfast!!" yea... People try to make their life look so good on facebook.

A good example, sadly in swedish but I think you get the idea.
    Last edited by Blupparen; 2013-01-24 at 01:58 AM.

I have ~200. I think the average number is about 150, which as i have heard is the normal amount of friends one person can have (irl that is) ;d

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by blupparen View Post
    A good example, sadly in swedish but I think you get the idea.
    Haha. First time I saw that commercial I instantly thought of facebook.

"What the hell are you doing?" Love it.

623, I don't talk to most people on there but I do add anyone I go to school/work with, just to see how there life is going and all.

137. They aeall people I've been good friends with, family, or people I care about.

None because twitter.