Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    19....I dont talk to many people
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    8. and 6 of them are relatives. Just another useless internet timewaster.
    Operation Red Wing

Who gives a shit really? Anyone with more then like 100 Friends most likely just adds friends of friends and people they might have met Once or perhaps even not at all... Of course they don't talk with them all, they just have some misplaced ideals that 1000's of Facebook friends means they're Popular or some other strange misconception.

Frankly I could just delete everyone except my like 20-30 people that I actually see regularly. But that takes time and I CBF. I'd rather them just say random crap in my news feed and I just ignore it and focus on Events, Personal Chat Groups and Messages.

3109 only because ROTC and greek life

about 400. I know all of them. Havent talked to them all recently irl

Trying to keep it below 100 at all times, since i don't think any person need more than that :P
    That being said, i barely use it.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I don't know. I'd guess less than one hundred. I don't collect people.
    Facebook friends... gotta catch them all!

Deleted
    I have 204. Could probably unfriend about half of them without missing them. Don't use FB that much though.

107. Couple weeks ago I had 108. Someone I used to be acquaintences with back in high school unfriended me. I guess he hated seeing me talk about dungeons and dragons. Oh well. His loss for not wanting to be friends with someone as awesome as me.

Used to have a couple hundred back in 2010, when I was doing the farmville crap. Friended random schmoes for neighbor purposes. Stopped playing, unfriended the majority.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bout a hundred.

No one I don't know ever becomes my friend on FB.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    Facebook friends... gotta catch them all!
    Lol this made me laugh so much!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    None! I've never had a Facebook, Myspace, or Twitter account. When I want to talk to my friends I just call them. I think the last thing I want to know is when people buy a new dress, just had "the best meal of their lives", or dropped an award-winning poo. Call me and tell me how your day was in one sitting, I don't want your play-by-play assaulting my phone all day.

Quote Originally Posted by firepost View Post
    I have ~200. I think the average number is about 150, which as i have heard is the normal amount of friends one person can have (irl that is) ;d
    Who the fuck has 150 different real friends? Like I doubt I could name off 50 people I even know as more than a casual acquaintance.

Personally I have 20 on there, and I could easily cut it to 10, but leave it at 20 just for party invitation purposes.

Zero... I don't use failbook.

Deleted
    No clue, haven't logged it in years. Guess that counts as zero.

146, I only add people I know in person, I think 4 are an exception

0 because I deleted my account.

None, I don't find any of it useful.

I don't even have a Facebook. I've never had any use for it. If I want to talk to my friends (aside from being in person), I generally do it through email or phone conversations.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Some number. The number doesn't really matter as it will probably continue to go up. I talk to maybe 20 people total on it ever, but seeing more events and chances to network never hurts.