Macros that clone keys are still legal right?

Im pretty sure they are as a few blues said so in the past but we all know things can change. Wanna make sure since I havent done this in a while dont wanna get a suspension. If I run Keyclone, a program which mimics the buttons I mash on my master account and causes my slave accounts to hit the same button is that legal? Just trying to RAF up some alts. For example when I cast wrath on my master account the slave account also casts wrath as long as both are in the same slot on my hotbars.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    Im pretty sure they are as a few blues said so in the past but we all know things can change. Wanna make sure since I havent done this in a while dont wanna get a suspension. If I run Keyclone, a program which mimics the buttons I mash on my master account and causes my slave accounts to hit the same button is that legal? Just trying to RAF up some alts. For example when I cast wrath on my master account the slave account also casts wrath as long as both are in the same slot on my hotbars.
    Multi-boxing is still totally legal, including key cloning.

A better place to find information like this is dual-boxing.com. That is a site that is centered around legitimate play and multiboxing.

Last I heard it was still legal. As long as it's not some form of automation that reacts without human input, you should be good.
    Moderator of Heroes of the Storm, come say hi!

Yea I am not automating anything so I guess its fine.