Deleted

Engineering rejoce in 5.2 (new mount & pet)

Engineers are getting even more profession love this patch--they can enhance Portable Refrigerator with Advanced Refrigeration Unit, and create the adorable cooking pet Pierre.

http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=95416#teaches-recipe
    Sky Claw, multi-seater mount.

Pierre, an awesome Cookbot pet.
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=94903
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/news&p=2#mode...1:47711:0:10+0

Advanced Refrigeration Unit: upgraded cooking bag.

Please let the mount be a "rocket" you ride on and the "passanger" is caught by the "claw" tat is on the front of the rocket, gonna find some gnomes to pick up and then drop
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    ooooo the clawwwwwww

10+ Year Old Account
    30 living steel...

From the looks of it so far, it might as well read "new alchemy mount"
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    I'm so gonna get both the pet and the mount. Brb start farming living steel

10+ Year Old Account
    i bet the mount costs 120k gold to make....i wont have enough money since i just spent 60k making my kyparium rocket =(

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    i bet the mount costs 120k gold to make....i wont have enough money since i just spent 60k making my kyparium rocket =(
    this....give us a new flying mount that isn't "omg you must buy *insert 20k mat here*"....Wouldn't mind it being the upgraded version of our BC mount

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slirith View Post
    this....give us a new flying mount that isn't "omg you must buy *insert 20k mat here*"....Wouldn't mind it being the upgraded version of our BC mount

Yessssss, a chopper upgrade would be so nice.
    I'm hoping for goggle upgrades honestly. Hell that or maybe some actual explosives! Land shark sucks, I want to throw some damn bombs! I didn't roll goblin eng just for shits and giggles, I did it to blow shit up!

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

Deleted
    Necessarily won't be expensive, currently Living Steel is about 400 gold, which totals to 12k. If the intention for Lightening Stabilization is to be crafted once per day then the materials may not be crippling, for example the Lightening Ingot (Blacksmithing) only costing 10 Ghost iron Bar with a 1 day cooldown. Hope it turns out that way, already skint from the gold sinks MOP brought :/
    Last edited by mmoc3619dc7e61; 2013-01-24 at 02:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah would be nice if the mats for these mounts for engineering were cheaper, always seems like the engineers get the shaft when it comes to mounts and money...this xpan JC's got there mount at the cost of one orb for 18k, of the ony for the price of 4 orbs (if they chose), but it dose suck when our one mount costs 60k in one mat alone...cant wait to see how hollow my wallet will be this go around
    Last edited by Areo; 2013-02-23 at 09:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    Engineers are getting even more profession love this patch--they can enhance Portable Refrigerator with Advanced Refrigeration Unit, and create the adorable cooking pet Pierre.

http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=95416#teaches-recipe
    Sky Claw, multi-seater mount.

Pierre, an awesome Cookbot pet.
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=94903
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/news&p=2#mode...1:47711:0:10+0

Advanced Refrigeration Unit: upgraded cooking bag.
    What good is giving engy passenger mount when they are useless in Old world as the passenger is always being kicked off and falls to their death.....and this is how ghostcrawler wants it....he won't fix the CRZ issue for passenger mounts in old world cause CRZ is his baby....to me this recipe is a waste of time due too CRZ plain and simple.....I won't be wasting my engy time or gold to make it....as I won't be able to use it as its suppose to be used without risking my passengers death when crossing over a zone border...

10+ Year Old Account
    GC is lead systems designer. I doubt he has anything to do with fixing CRZ code bugs like the one you mentioned.

Back on topic, I heard we need spirits of harmony to make the engi reagent gor this but wowhead says its 10x ghost iron bar and nothing else. Any word on the final mat cost?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    30 living steel...

From the looks of it so far, it might as well read "new alchemy mount"
    exactly what i thought....

Im saving all my eng rejoice on the 0.000000000001% chance we get our helm, cloak, belt, and boots enchants set up back.

Claw looks neat, but 30 BoP 1 day cd items?

Gold sink is one thing, thats...a bit much.

Deleted
    Engineering <3 <3

Blizzard does steampunk so well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    GC is lead systems designer. I doubt he has anything to do with fixing CRZ code bugs like the one you mentioned.

Back on topic, I heard we need spirits of harmony to make the engi reagent gor this but wowhead says its 10x ghost iron bar and nothing else. Any word on the final mat cost?
    But it was GC twitter that stated the fact he and his dev team were not going to fix the dismount issue of passenger mounts in old world...so again its a waste if we can not use it properly in old world....

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    Is the Engineering Specific Item, stabilized lightning resource, that is required for the Pet and Mount and CookBag on a daily cooldown?
    I had heard that there was a daily cooldown on it, but the Wowhead PTR page doesn't list one.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.

Quote Originally Posted by Junkdepot View Post
    I had heard that there was a daily cooldown on it, but the Wowhead PTR page doesn't list one.
    I've made a stabilized lightning on the ptr its a 1 day cd sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    I've made a stabilized lightning on the ptr its a 1 day cd sadly.
    Thanks for the confirmation. At least it complements the CD for Living Steel so there's no real need to try and stockpile them now (unless you don't have both professions).
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.