Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1
    Stood in the Fire Cuzzin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    435

    How can I get access to my daughters facebook info?

    B4 we begin plz note: As much as I would greatly appreciate everyones opinion about how to raise kids every situation is different and for obvious reasons I wouldn't go into complete details about my kids life. And am not here for advise on raising kids. With that said, In the past I had a program that was free to download and it recorded keystrokes i believe, and it was refog somethin but was kinda shady might have messed up my old computer etc. Are there any free ways to do these such things now?
    Semper Fi

  2. #2
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,134
    Try Google. You can do that by clicking on the white bar at the top of the page and typing in "www.google.com" but without the quotation marks. On that page there will be another blank bar you can type stuff in. Type your question there, then hit the search button.

    And personally, don't snoop in your kid's shit. Try talking to them instead.

  3. #3
    Just look for a good keylogger. This one seems decent

    ~snipped~

    You might want something more discrete though; if your kids have any computer know-how at all other than 9gag and facebook, they'll see it. But since they didn't see your last attempt at it I guess that's not a problem.

    But yea, you shouldn't do this. Easy way to lose their trust...

    Please do not post links to keylogger programs.
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2013-04-11 at 02:34 AM.
    My Cracked articles, writing blog, and Twitter.

    The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

    Want to chat with people who aren't idiots? Join our IRC.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzin View Post
    B4 we begin plz note: As much as I would greatly appreciate everyones opinion about how to raise kids every situation is different and for obvious reasons I wouldn't go into complete details about my kids life. And am not here for advise on raising kids. With that said, In the past I had a program that was free to download and it recorded keystrokes i believe, and it was refog somethin but was kinda shady might have messed up my old computer etc. Are there any free ways to do these such things now?
    Unless your daughter is young (1-15 in age) you have no right to try to get on her profile.

    At min you could add her as a friend and see what she post's.

    If there is something you want to know be a parent and ask her not do sneaky things that may get her to hate you.

    Unless you think she is ether going to hurt others hurt herself doing drugs or selling herself what she say's and dose on FB is none of you business.

    The fact you want to get on her facebook shows you don't trust her.

    Tip: Just because you say
    As much as I would greatly appreciate everyones opinion about how to raise kids every situation is different and for obvious reasons I wouldn't go into complete details about my kids life.
    Dose not mean we can't comment on the actions you are wanting to take to invade your daughters privacy.

    You can't ask someone to do something or to help you do something without telling them why.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-04-11 at 02:19 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/jtbrig7390
    Recent Video Upload: "Ps4" Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Quest Brotherly Love Final Part & "PS4" Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Giant Crab Karkinos FATE
    My Twitch Streaming Ps4 Games All The Time: http://www.twitch.tv/jtbrig7390

  5. #5

  6. #6
    If her/his daugther is a minor she/he has all the right in world to check her facebook or anytihng else she/he wwants to check.

  7. #7
    The Lightbringer Toffie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,751
    Jtbrig7390: Kids lie to their parents all the time, trusting them is not the best way. Thats just how it is.
    Steam Big Picture Mode - 4570 - GA-H87N - MSI R9-290 - 120 GB Samsung 840 EVO
    Corsair 250D - Philips 55 LED TV - Corsair RM 550 - Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB

    4770K - EVGA 780 Ti SC- Corsair 350D - V700 - Gryphon Z87
    Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB - Samsung 840 250GB - H60

  8. #8
    The Lightbringer Belize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Standing in the Fire, as always.
    Posts
    3,687
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Just look for a good keylogger. This one seems decent

    ~snipped~

    You might want something more discrete though; if your kids have any computer know-how at all other than 9gag and facebook, they'll see it. But since they didn't see your last attempt at it I guess that's not a problem.

    But yea, you shouldn't do this. Easy way to lose their trust...
    Oh boy, keyloggers. I remember writing one... Yeah they're stupid obvious, unless you have some really elegant stuff, which isn't going to be free... or completely legal.

    Don't spy on you kids.
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2013-04-11 at 02:34 AM.
    Pop goes the Leman Russ and other fun Lascannon games.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Senjinone View Post
    If her/his daugther is a minor she/he has all the right in world to check her facebook or anytihng else she/he wwants to check.
    if her/his daughter is of decent age "I say at lease 15 so then shes in highschool" said parent should be able to trust there daughter and not do something so shady.

    be a adult ask what you want to know it is that simple rust your kids don't put them on a leash they are not dogs.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/jtbrig7390
    Recent Video Upload: "Ps4" Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Quest Brotherly Love Final Part & "PS4" Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Giant Crab Karkinos FATE
    My Twitch Streaming Ps4 Games All The Time: http://www.twitch.tv/jtbrig7390

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Unless your daughter is young (1-15 in age) you have no right to try to get on her profile.

    At min you could add her as a friend and see what she post's.

    If there is something you want to know be a parent and ask her not do sneaky things that may get her to hate you.

    Unless you think she is ether going to hurt others hurt herself doing drugs or selling herself what she say's and dose on FB is none of you business.

    The fact you want to get on her facebook shows you don't trust her.

    Tip: Just because you say

    Dose not mean we can't comment on the actions you are wanting to take to invade your daughters privacy.

    You can't ask someone to do something or to help you do something without telling them why.
    Id she is a minor her "privacy" is very limited.
    Ofc he can ask for help witjout saying why, you dont have to respond but he is free to ask all ha wants.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    Jtbrig7390: Kids lie to their parents all the time, trusting them is not the best way. Thats just how it is.
    So clearly going behind there back and breaking into there facebook is.

    Me personally I really had no reason to lie to my mom "won't say I never did cause kids do lie" but if its something major like Drugs/selling urself/hurting others and you ask ur kids if they lie good chance you will notice it like a bright light in your face.

    Unless you child has given you a reason not to trust them don't do something so shady that they hate you for it.

    ---------- Post added 2013-04-11 at 02:27 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Senjinone View Post
    Id she is a minor her "privacy" is very limited.
    Ofc he can ask for help witjout saying why, you dont have to respond but he is free to ask all ha wants.
    right that is my point he is free to ask and decide if he accpt's the answer given but to jump right into breaking into ur childs facebook is downright wrong.

    once again a lot of it dose depend the child's age and it is something the OP as not told us.

    until more info is given I'm going to stick to what I said and say that it is wrong because.....well it is.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/jtbrig7390
    Recent Video Upload: "Ps4" Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Quest Brotherly Love Final Part & "PS4" Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Giant Crab Karkinos FATE
    My Twitch Streaming Ps4 Games All The Time: http://www.twitch.tv/jtbrig7390

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    if her/his daughter is of decent age "I say at lease 15 so then shes in highschool" said parent should be able to trust there daughter and not do something so shady.

    be a adult ask what you want to know it is that simple rust your kids don't put them on a leash they are not dogs.
    With the amount of dumbfuck teenagers out there nowadays, I wouldn't put out a general "if your kid is in 15 then you should trust him." That's actually quite a stupid thing to do, to trust kids when they're most notorious. You don't know what his daughter is like. She could be getting into drugs/bad guys/bad shit.

    I'm not saying that spying on the kid is good, I'm of the opinion he should talk with her instead, but none of us know how bad it might already be for the OP and his daughter, so it's not really our place to castrate him.
    My Cracked articles, writing blog, and Twitter.

    The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

    Want to chat with people who aren't idiots? Join our IRC.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    if her/his daughter is of decent age "I say at lease 15 so then shes in highschool" said parent should be able to trust there daughter and not do something so shady.

    be a adult ask what you want to know it is that simple rust your kids don't put them on a leash they are not dogs.
    Well you have no clue what the backstory is do you?
    So as far as you know this parent might have 36 valid reasons to do this.

    And to be blunt, untill a perosn is a legal adult the parents has any rights to control basicly anything the kid does.
    And this is a good thing.

  14. #14
    The Lightbringer Toffie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,751
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    So clearly going behind there back and breaking into there facebook is.

    Me personally I really had no reason to lie to my mom "won't say I never did cause kids do lie" but if its something major like Drugs/selling urself/hurting others and you ask ur kids if they lie good chance you will notice it like a bright light in your face.

    Unless you child has given you a reason not to trust them don't do something so shady that they hate you for it.
    It's a different scenario when you have kids then being one and giving advice. It's much more complicated, you gave them their life and I'm sure most parents will do anything it takes to make sure the kid grows up without doing something very stupid.
    Steam Big Picture Mode - 4570 - GA-H87N - MSI R9-290 - 120 GB Samsung 840 EVO
    Corsair 250D - Philips 55 LED TV - Corsair RM 550 - Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB

    4770K - EVGA 780 Ti SC- Corsair 350D - V700 - Gryphon Z87
    Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB - Samsung 840 250GB - H60

  15. #15
    You could try communicating with her. Just a crazy thought.

    As a rule of thumb, if you're snooping through diaries or hacking your kids' facebook account, you're not going in the right direction as a parent. You sure as hell are going to lose their trust, and that's the most important thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  16. #16
    I like how we tell him not to do it, but help him find a keylogger anyway.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    [/COLOR]right that is my point he is free to ask and decide if he accpt's the answer given but to jump right into breaking into ur childs facebook is downright wrong.

    once again a lot of it dose depend the child's age and it is something the OP as not told us.

    until more info is given I'm going to stick to what I said and say that it is wrong because.....well it is.
    Its wrong according to you.
    Newsflash, you dont get to decide what is right and wrong in this world.
    You think its wrong, that dont make it a universal rule, sorry.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Senjinone View Post
    Well you have no clue what the backstory is do you?
    So as far as you know this parent might have 36 valid reasons to do this.

    And to be blunt, untill a perosn is a legal adult the parents has any rights to control basicly anything the kid does.
    And this is a good thing.
    Its called trusting your kids and the OP did not want to tell the backstory therefor that is a warning sign right there that it is something shady.

    you don't treat your kids like they are prisoners. as I already said a lot of this is age depending but if your child is at lease 15 you start to treat them like a adult "My opinion"

    Breaking into your childs facebook is a 100% sure way to get them to hate you and do whatever it is you don't want them to do.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/jtbrig7390
    Recent Video Upload: "Ps4" Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Quest Brotherly Love Final Part & "PS4" Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Giant Crab Karkinos FATE
    My Twitch Streaming Ps4 Games All The Time: http://www.twitch.tv/jtbrig7390

  19. #19
    High Overlord Ziddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    117
    Hire the A Team.
    Active: Path of Exile - Jegethy__ Nemesis League

    Retired: D3: Profile RIFT: Jegethy @ Laethys US WoW: Paladin SWTOR: Ziddy @ ToFN

  20. #20
    How about just saying, "get off Facebook "

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •