Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ...
13
53
61
62
63
  1. #1241
    Sorry to post again so soon but I just re-read your statement below and my eyes opened up...

    In this post here you didn't refute my 10% drop chance assumption (based on someone else's) and numbers.
    So your blaming me that I didnt correct you for being wrong on the entire basis of your argument? Its my personal fault that you have argued for pages and pages and pages using a false percentage?

    You sir take the cake the icing and the ice cream...
    Ill bow out of this now, you clearly are the winner and champion!

  2. #1242
    No people choose 10 man because it is more efficient. Crab guy said so and he is the lead dev so lets just believe him.

    10 man was more than viable in wrath it wasn't a format for cutting edge, but was it necessary to take away th 10man format from more casual players or lesser skilled players only to satisfiy the need of a few 10 man raiders who didn't feel elite enough for running 10man purily.

    the only thing the new raiding model accomplished was wrecking a lot of guilds.

  3. #1243
    Players were happy to organise and run 40-man raids when that was the only format available.
    So the organisational requirements for 25-man with far better tools are not that unrealistic, in fact I would argue trivial in comparison.
    Players have become lazy and given a choice will opt for the easier route, but come up with any excuse other than laziness to justify their choice.
    25-man content is not outright any harder than 10-man, because it swings both ways depending on the encounter.
    Less rigid role and class restrictions exist in 25-man content, so there should be a real choice because difficulty they arent that far apart.

    The organisation is no more difficult when the formats were not equal loot, and that is the only thing which changed.

  4. #1244
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Players were happy to organise and run 40-man raids when that was the only format available.

    [snip]
    Well, not the majority did. It was seeing the success of ZG/AQ20 that helped push things towards 10/25 man.
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead... and that World of Warcraft... died with him..."

    Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    That's the ONLY reason you would post 9600 posts over 3 years: a mission of hate.

  5. #1245
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Well, not the majority did. It was seeing the success of ZG/AQ20 that helped push things towards 10/25 man.
    I wish the success of AQ20 & ZG20 would push things towards 20 man...Single size.

  6. #1246
    With 5.2 on the near horizon. I started wondering about the claim made by lola in this thread that heroic raiders wouldn't have to do LFR in 5.2 for upgrades.
    Out of mere curiosity how many raiding teams only consists of raiders in complete BiS gear from this tier.

    Personally i think for like 95% of the normal/heroic raiding guilds you will have to run LFR in 5.2 no matter what. I could have said 100% because all guilds want tier tokens and bonuses I would assume but well settled for only 95%.

  7. #1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Dax75 View Post
    With 5.2 on the near horizon. I started wondering about the claim made by lola in this thread that heroic raiders wouldn't have to do LFR in 5.2 for upgrades.
    Out of mere curiosity how many raiding teams only consists of raiders in complete BiS gear from this tier.

    Personally i think for like 95% of the normal/heroic raiding guilds you will have to run LFR in 5.2 no matter what. I could have said 100% because all guilds want tier tokens and bonuses I would assume but well settled for only 95%.
    The problem I see here is not just heroic raiders doing content that is not meant for them, but also they will be clearing all content on day 1 of the patch (LFR or normal) and then they will REPEAT the exact same content for several months for normal and heroic kills. Repetition breeds boredom.

    If heroic raiders could only do heroics, then it would take them couple weeks to down the first boss. Once they get past the first boss, the would have start making attempts on the second boss. This is equivalent to getting new content, one boss at a time, every couple weeks. It used to be this way and kept progression content fresh.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •