Brm Stam question

I know stam is not a top priority when gearing as a BrM but I've been getting complaints from LFR mainly with trash and being insta gibbed and have been kicked twice because of it. I've switched my shoulder and back enchant around. But should I do more to increase my stam, say switch out my Haste gems for stam in my prismastic sockets?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ement/advanced

15+ Year Old Account
    If you're getting totally smashed by trash, then honestly the problem most likely lies with your playstyle rather than your gear. Getting more stam won't help if you're not using stuns and disarms, or your cooldowns, or your Shuffle uptime isn't great.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Which trash? Is it the start of HoF? Just let someone else tank that. :P

Deleted
    If it's on the trash before zor'lok: all sorts of tanks go splat there. Ask for some healer cooldowns like pain supression, or AoE-stuns from other dps. Or as Alucin suggested, let the other tank go first and then taunt 1 off him and singletarget it or something. They stun. Monks go splat when stunned (will change in 5.2). Other tanks also splat when stunned, but monks more. Try stun them yourself with leg sweep and pop any possible cooldown.
    If it's on other trash: this would surprise me, what trash would you be talking about?

It is the trash before zor'lok mainly the dozen or so little guys, I let the paladin pull the first pack and she handled it fine until they all focused other players with me I got gibbed as soon as they reached me. I'll try leg sweep next time, that's one spell I always forget to use.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes.

Leg Sweep is God.

With that pack - if you have Chi, put Guard up before you pull it. If you have no Chi, use EH before you pull then Jab the first one that comes to you, then Guard + Leg Sweep.

The important thing is to have your Guard up while you're waiting for everything to clump before you stun.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    trash at the start of HoF;

have 1 tank take the shield master. other tank can quite safely take everything else. Getting back to back stuns is what will kill you.

turn on stun announcements and you'll see what's gibbing you - it's the stun those trash apply, it wrecks brewmasters.. All you can do is to not take all the adds, use leg sweep and call for healing CD if you have been stunned (mistweaver bubble is great for ex).
    Those trash are nasty and wreck many tanks, not only brewmasters.
    Also - don't be afraid to use CDs on trash. Use Fortyfing Brew if you're dying too fast (youre gear is a bit low so I'd use it on those packs), clear stagger ASAP, I tend to use it right before I get on medium (around 10-14k DPS on stagger dot for my HP), don't wait untill red. Use elusive brew etc.. And of course guard! On those adds you don't need to worry about threat - just focus on surviving, use everything even glyphed breath of fire can give you extra second of survival.

Also don't listen to LFR advices.. I was kicked for having less HP than stamina stacked druid with 2 sta trinkiets. I was kicked "for using DPS gear because no tank needs crit and haste".. Just ignore those, post a link to brewmaster tanking guide on MMO champ (I love doing that) and if they kick you - just requeue.. Nothing else you can do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!