Forst Dk - killing machine proc's question

hey there
    i play dk frost for a while now, and im playing DW, cuz i got 2 better 1 handed then 2handed weapon

after reading a few guide's, and a lot of playing hour's, i came to a question about the KM Procs:
    as DW Frost, when i get a KM Proc, i better use my Frost Strike, cuz of the boost we get to it from Threat of Thassarian. if i dont have enough Runic Power, i need to use it on Obliterate.

the question is: Why use it on Obliterate and waste the proc, when i can use it on Death Strike, get the same runic power, and use the same Rune's that Obliterate use's, and then use Frost Strike, and thou using the KM Proc on the Frost Strike like we should. ???

i know that Obliterate does 255% dmg (if both diseases r up) and DS does only 185% dmg. but we still get more dmg from using our KM Proc's on FS.

hope to hear some simple answer, cuz i dont really understand all the numbers u usally qute here...

Deleted
    Obliterate procs Rime.

For a while in low gear (low mastery) usage of DS instead of OB was equal DPS, but in current raiding gear, especially when you have the set bonusses, OB sims out higher than DS and the high amounts of mastery make it that HB is very strong.

So use it on OB and squeel at those Rime procs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Also, you risk overwriting KM procs.

DW Frost ignores KM more then 2H does, it literally does not matter if you spend it on Obliterate or Frost Strike, it entirely depends on if you've got two Unholy runes up and need to put one on cooldown.

You have zero reason to ever use death strike as a Frost DK unless you're PVPing, or in a seriously clutch healing situation where those runes are the difference between the healer getting to you, and you sucking floor.
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf