25M Heroic Wind Lord Help please

Hi

Our guild is now consistently wiping to a fourth add on Heroic Wind Lord being cc'd by accident. We are wondering if Fists of Fury counts as a CC and thus would cause him to break out the other 3 that are CC'd?

Help!

Thanks

Browsing through our logs, I just see normal damage and "immune", so I assume it doesn't. You sure it's not grenades or something?

Field Marshal
    Engineering Belt grenade was breaking it at the start of the expansion, not sure if it still does, haven't wanted to try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drweird View Post
    Hi

Our guild is now consistently wiping to a fourth add on Heroic Wind Lord being cc'd by accident. We are wondering if Fists of Fury counts as a CC and thus would cause him to break out the other 3 that are CC'd?

Help!

Thanks
    We had a monk that caused this to happen the other night, not sure if it's intended or not but probably worthwhile to just not use the ability.

If your hunter is stampeding with cranes, that will also break ccs.

We had a warlock that breaked the CC using Deathcoil to heal himself (pretty easy to forget its a CC on a raid, since its a free 15% HP on a 45 CD).

" So much lost time... that you'll never get back!"....

any logs you can share?

Mobs are immune to stuns, so fists of fury won't be breaking it.

Either be: Grenade's/possibly a Warlock Deathcoil.....oh and I read on another thread about a rogue who used Gouge as a secondary interrupt, that's a no-no :P