Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

What the hell happened to Gallywix?

What happened to him? He's only seen in goblin starting zone and then he vanish. Why isn't he at Gallywix Pleasure Palace in Azshara? I mean... where the hell is he? Are there any quests or something that tell us what happened to him or not?

Also do you think he will come back one day in MoP? I hope he will be a boss in Siege of Orgrimmar raid.

I was wondering the same thing...

Ever see Scrooge McDuck and his pool full of money? That.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Same thing what happened to Genn Greymane, the Draenei, some Tauren and the Koltira-Thassarian story... Blizzard stopped caring.

It's a shame

I think he showed up in some of the pre-mop events, like consenting to the bombing of theramore.

I do hope he shows up again, goblins need some more representation.

Boss Mida needs the job IMO. She's a go-getter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    What happened to him? He's only seen in goblin starting zone and then he vanish. Why isn't he at Gallywix Pleasure Palace in Azshara? I mean... where the hell is he? Are there any quests or something that tell us what happened to him or not?

Also do you think he will come back one day in MoP? I hope he will be a boss in Siege of Orgrimmar raid.
    He has been chilling at his Pleasure Palace in Azshara
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Gallywix_Pleasure_Palace

Lore wise: He has just been laying low after trying to kill Thrall then being saved by Thrall. He is probably raking in the case for the Org renovations.
    with Blizzard's new focus on all the faction leaders, He might show up or He might not. He took Lor'themar Theron's spot of being the most unrepresented faction leader in the horde.

I can picture him playing a role in the 5.3 quests when the Horde rebellion begins, ultimately siding with Garrosh. Then he is killed as a raid boss during the Siege of Orgrimmar in 5.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwood View Post
    He has been chilling at his Pleasure Palace in Azshara
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Gallywix_Pleasure_Palace

Lore wise: He has just been laying low after trying to kill Thrall then being saved by Thrall. He is probably raking in the case for the Org renovations.
    with Blizzard's new focus on all the faction leaders, He might show up or He might not. He took Lor'themar Theron's spot of being the most unrepresented faction leader in the horde.

Galywix appear on Garrosh side in last novel

Deleted
    He is a goblin.

When they smell danger they flee like cowards unless they decide to offer their services to the winning side .. for a good amount of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Justforthis123 View Post
    He is a goblin.

When they smell danger they flee like cowards unless they decide to offer their services to the winning side .. for a good amount of money.
    As a Goblin: This.

Quote Originally Posted by Justforthis123 View Post
    He is a goblin.

Sappers blow themselves up to help out, that's pretty brave. Also most of them are crazy as hell.

With any luck, getting a model update to look more like his tubby double-chin self.

But in the novels he was at the leader meeting of bombing theramore, and even turned up to the battlefield. Hell, he even tried to hug Garrosh, but he got a pat on the head. It's something at least.

He'll more than definitely side with Garrosh in the siege.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LazarusLong View Post
    Galywix appear on Garrosh side in last novel
    Actually Gallywix has a very low opinion of Garrosh. In 5.1, He sents the Bilgewater Cartel Contract
    which basically says Garrosh is on his way to bankrupting the Horde. Going Bankrupt is ultimate low
    for a Goblin.
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Bilgewater_Cartel_Contract

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorticough View Post
    Sappers blow themselves up to help out, that's pretty brave. Also most of them are crazy as hell.
    Being crazy as hell probably helps more than the bravery thing.

As for Gallywix, seeing as he sided with Garrosh, it's likely he'll be a raid boss in seige of orgrimmar.

Probably in a gigantic golden rocket powered goblin shredder suit.

Hopefully they give him enough story exposition in the game, instead of just dropping him in as a boss. Pencil lore bosses suck... what suck more are important lore character bosses who are just phoned in... *coughIllidancough*
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by kaleredar View Post
    being crazy as hell probably helps more than the bravery thing.
    Explosy time.

who knows. getting a new model makeover? it is weird that the last time we've seen him in game was at the tail end of the lost isles. that is to say we will more then likely see him or at least hear about his where abouts in the Org raid. weather he's on our side or garrosh's doesn't matter as long as i get to hear his witty banter.

Deleted
    If he would be killed in Siege of Orgrimmar raid, Goblins would have to get a new leader and there isn't really now any Goblin character that have a rich story. We just have to wait and see what Blizzard will do with the whole Bilgerwater Cartel faction.

Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    Same thing what happened to Genn Greymane, the Draenei, some Tauren and the Koltira-Thassarian story... Blizzard stopped caring.

It's a shame
    You see Genn Greymane in SW. You can play the Draenei and the same thing with the Tauren.

I think he means that Gallywix doesn't appear anywhere in game except the Goblin starting zone.

---------- Post added 2013-01-24 at 12:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    If he would be killed in Siege of Orgrimmar raid, Goblins would have to get a new leader and there isn't really now any Goblin character that have a rich story. We just have to wait and see what Blizzard will do with the whole Bilgerwater Cartel faction.
    That female Goblin in Org is the only thing the Goblins have being closest to a leader. If Gallywix is gone you can bet she will take over.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think he’s a cool character, hopefully he’ll show up. More than likely as a raid boss alongside Garrosh.