Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

The worst LFR group you have ever been in.

Feeling inspired from this gem of a group,
    <Deadly Boss Mods> Combat against Raid Finder - Garalon (49%) ended after 9 minutes 37 seconds.
    I decided to make this thread.

Share away.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

lol that sucks soo bad.

This is why I refuse LFR.

Deleted
    First week of LFR, Elegon.

I was explaining tactics, warning everyone about the floor disapearing.

2-3 Raidwarnings of floor is about to despawn, get to the side.

23 people died.

I was playing my Tauren Paladin one time, Ret spec'd, and we wiped on Madness of Deathwing. Another guy blamed the wipe SOLELY on me, because I had a few blue items on. He continued to berate me for the rest of the run.

Another time I was playing the same character, healer that time, and I won a trinket. Another Paladin healer, a belf, started hassling me, really wanted the trinket. He bribed and begged and yelled at me. Even offered ERP for some reason. I said no repeatedly and kept the trinket. He got super butthurt and stopped healing the entire raid, started pulling mobs and yelling at me for being a baddie.

got into a ToES rf group. we are 1 tank and 2 healers behind right from start. tank pulls all 4 adds and wipes us. everyone leaves. 45 minutes wasted.

also got into a MsV raidfinder where the highest on the dps where a tank with 45k dps. i know dps isn't everything, but that was just plain bad.

On tsulong on a tuesday. Tuesdays in EU are the last day of the reset, meaning all the mouthbreathers do LFR on that day because they got kicked from other groups.

I just wanted the chimera of fear on my alt before wednesday so I went into ToES LFR.

9 people don't reset stacks, goes up to 20++ and they all die. Tank facing boss to raid breathing on us. Healers refuse to stand in front of the boss in solar phase.

Terrorize not dispelled from anything.
    After 3 wipes group disbands.

This is why LFR is a bad thing.

first week of hof lfr. this is before anyone knew how hard the trash could hit, i was the only tank as the other tank had left. the dps were impatient and wanted to clear the trash, several dps were in their threat generation stuffs(defensive stances, growl, blood presence etc...)

1 guy kept telling me all of the trash had no aggro table(even the ones that do)
    1 guy kept yelling at me in caps and called me an all kinds of names(i kid you not, the only thing i said was "can we wait for another tank") and to stop wasting everyones time
    3 healers were calling me squishy when we faced the trash that reflects(again im the only tank)

eventually, everyone dies. several ppl refuse to release, calling ppl names until they got a rez. eventually all the troublemakers were kicked or left on their own, after which we got a tank and proceeded to one shot everything(even garalon when he was owning lfr groups at the time).

LFR has been very fail as of late... i ran HoF on 2 characters this week...the same thing happened twice..1st boss..trash is dead people are trying to rez..healers are oom..theres atleast 1 dead tank...some hunter pulls the boss now we have to go kill this guy on half mana..and im new to pally healing so 3 minutes into any encounter im oom..i pop my spirit trinket devine plea and preferably a mana spirit and im around 80% to full agian...well not this time...so we wipe...tanks argue with each other? in queue for another 15 minutes. til a feral druid decides he wants to give a shot...we kill this boss...so i finish that instance..and in to MV second half..tank clicks the console mid rezzing and oom healers..so we all stand there and wipe..this happened 3 times..eventually we got a brand new group altoghter.1 shot clear.and now the last part of HoF...get to empress...every...single ..time....anks dont taunt someoen gets MCed...
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

10+ Year Old Account
    First 3 bosses of MSV

2 Shammies in Group and 6 Mages.

Not one of them used Heroism/Timewarp!

Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    First week of LFR, Elegon.

I was explaining tactics, warning everyone about the floor disapearing.

2-3 Raidwarnings of floor is about to despawn, get to the side.

23 people died.
    Everyone who hasn´t heard or read about Elegon falls into the hole once.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    This last Tuesday I did an MSV and on one of our Will of the Emperor attempts where we wiped at 13% I topped the damage meters and did over double of the person second on the meters. I'm not exactly the best geared toon either.. >_<

10+ Year Old Account
    First part of heart of fear lfr. Every healer exept me in dps spec dpsing their way... Needless to say, we wiped to trash in the room with the first boss many times because I just couldn't keep up with the damage on my own. Was funny and challenging at start but later I thought how will I manage to solo heal garalon when you simply don't have everyone in your range so it is impossible to heal the whole raid alone. Just left the group

What surprised me was not that so many people weren't doing what they joined to do, but the ignorance of the raid and no kicking. Remarks like ''it's lfr who cares'' etc...

All LFR groups are bad... I only had 1 good boss, Empress with people that replaced leavers. I am averagely geared (I don't have a single piece of HC gear... there was no cloth item that dropped w/o spirit) and I queue with a shaman friend. In all the LFR's we've doing we ended up doing 25-35% of the total damage on each boss... so yeah, it's not even worth to bother with LFR.

Tho that one time at Empress... 2 heroic-ish geared (around 7 pieces each) mages came and there was a finally a reason to even bother. We ended up doing 76% of the damage in 4 people T.T.

So yeah... SCREW LFR AND EVERYTHING IT STANDS FOR

---------- Post added 2013-01-24 at 09:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Peng View Post
    Everyone who hasn´t heard or read about Elegon falls into the hole once.

... oh come on... THE GAME HAS A FUCKING WARNING FOR THAT >.> You don't even need boss mods. You have everything in game. How can you fall when you get a huge message saying : OY FUCKFACE, MOVE AWAY FROM THE PLATFORM, IT WILL DESPAWN AND YOU WILL DIE.

This thread is fun lol. I had one group on Ultraxion where 10 ppl DPS'ed including the tank netherless we wiped

Deleted
    oh so many bad groups...

think the worst group i have had is in first part of hof where we had a tank in mostly blues did pulled far to many packs and we wiped 8 times before the first boss along with some more random deaths. only 3 healers and only me and 2 other guys doing more than 40k. the run took almost all afternoon.

would like to add my worst experiance in lfr aswell, it actually happend this week on elegon i was tanking on my prot palladin with a blood dk we had both done it on normal and had discussed who will take the boss and the add, the dps was good so all in all an easy lfr, but when we went out to the sides and i just killed the last pilon i messed up my mouse turning and run straight out into the hole 4 seconds before the floor spawns.

i was the only one that died, god I felt embarrased. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ashll View Post
    i was the only one that died, god I felt embarrased. :P
    My main tank did that in normal the other day. After we we're there for about an hour or two.

LFR wise it's hard to say which is the worst I guess. Generally, after two or three wipes I can't take it anymore and I bail. Only there for quick vp. If it ain't quick, no point in staying.

Edit.

Few hours after writing this I went into the first part of HoF. Wiped four times on Garalon before bailing. I was doing pheromones with noone willing to take it off to reduce a bit of raid damage. I ended up dying, and the buff stayed on my corpse and wiped the entire raid. Fun times.
    Last edited by mmoce04b469aa5; 2013-01-25 at 07:13 AM.

Never really had any problems in lfr. But then again. i do them on the first 2 days of reset. Usualt with 2-3 100k+ friends. Its usualy quick and painless.

Worst that happened to me post garalon fix was that we pulled all mobs before first boss in Toes and healers were kinda afk

Deleted
    I feel you OP, Mine's almost the same
    <Deadly Boss Mods> Combat against Raid Finder - Protectors of the Endless (100%) ended after 14 minutes 12 seconds.
    I decided to leave after it became obvious that they would never move the bosses out of the healing pools....

10+ Year Old Account
    What I find frustrating are not the whole groups but individual players:

1.) Those mages who pop Time Warp even before the fight begins.

2.) The ones which find it funny to release 4 "Hideous Amalgamations" during the Spine of Deathwing fight and wipe us.

What was pretty confusing yesterday: A Warrior joined the raid, respecced to tank and dpsed...when I asked him if he tries to win the Nobel Peace Prize he said that he didn't have time to respecc to dps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigy View Post
    I feel you OP, Mine's almost the same
    <Deadly Boss Mods> Combat against Raid Finder - Protectors of the Endless (100%) ended after 14 minutes 12 seconds.
    I decided to leave after it became obvious that they would never move the bosses out of the healing pools....
    Jesus christ.
    What the fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins