Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Died after hitting enrage on Lei Shi - 16 mins after we pulled.

Only 4 people in the entire raid we're doing more than 30K dps......

A gem from Dragon Soul

Quote Originally Posted by Elgefar View Post
    5 wipes in a row on Morchok... Probably the easiest boss Blizzard has ever implemented...
    Was that because you'd get to 10% and someone would pull all the trash around the outside?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vbn View Post
    A gem from Dragon Soul

<snip>
    Hahahhahahahhahah that's simply amazing
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

Quote Originally Posted by Peng View Post
    Everyone who hasn´t heard or read about Elegon falls into the hole once.
    this isnt true. as a caster with DBM? i see floor despawning in 6 seconds im not standing there..lol the caster who does stand there needs to rethink there class choice.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    this isnt true. as a caster with DBM? i see floor despawning in 6 seconds im not standing there..lol the caster who does stand there needs to rethink there class choice.
    Agreed with this fellow
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

Just lately whats happening often:

LFR queue pops
    Start instance, get to boss.
    Attack boss and wipe. suspiciously little healing going on.
    Checking recount and stuff, turns out 4 of the 6 healers specced to dps. they just join as healer for faster queue
    Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm".
    And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."
    Noctus <Darkblade>

Those groups where we find enrage timers on LFR bosses that I didn't know existed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've honestly had very little issue with lfr this expantion. the only real bad one was the one where the tanks kept keeping the stone guard that was active away from the others.. so eventually we all froze. took two wipes to get them to get the to correct the behavoir.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    First week of LFR, Elegon.

I was explaining tactics

23 people died.
    To be honest Im not surprised and wont even call that 'worst LFR group ever'. We did the same thing - explained everyone how the floor "the circle in the middle" will disappear, and still 18 ppl died The all said on chat "oh THAT circle!"
    People simply dont know how big the circle is or which part exacly will disappear, so they have to see it for the first time to react properly The next try we one shotted it, so sometimes its enough to show ppl how it actually looks like

My worst LFR? Im usually doing them on my holadin, and tbh the worst LFR are when I got "Im too good to wait 2 sec before pulling boss" kind of tanks I usually get more mana than I spend during fights, but many healers struggle with tanks like that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    Those groups where we find enrage timers on LFR bosses that I didn't know existed.
    That's always extraordinarily fun.
    Especially because you realize that you just wasted 45 minutes of your life (or close to it).
    Raxxykins

Tha last boss after elegon? cant remember name cuz i don't pve but the double boss with tons of health.. we wiped after 20mins... most booring fight in the universe

---------- Post added 2013-01-25 at 12:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    In LFR u actually shud stand close to meelle so u get heals..

" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    That time we wiped on the first trash pull of Heart of Fear was fun, and it didn't really improve much after that. I've also had groups which have apparently never heard of an interrupt, so we end up wailing away at the elementals before Lei Shei in Terrace for longer than I thought possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Apology View Post
    That time we wiped on the first trash pull of Heart of Fear was fun, and it didn't really improve much after that. I've also had groups which have apparently never heard of an interrupt, so we end up wailing away at the elementals before Lei Shei in Terrace for longer than I thought possible.
    Oh sweet merciful crap the repressed memories of HoF trash.
    WHY.
    Raxxykins

10+ Year Old Account
    I joined TOES LFR the other day, hit berzerk on protectors and lei shi. I was top on damage on tsulong and out healed 2 of the 'healers'; but oddly enough sha died easily S so I guess it wasn't all bad. Took 49 mins to queue and about 75mins to clear it xD
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigy View Post
    I feel you OP, Mine's almost the same
    <Deadly Boss Mods> Combat against Raid Finder - Protectors of the Endless (100%) ended after 14 minutes 12 seconds.
    I decided to leave after it became obvious that they would never move the bosses out of the healing pools....
    This happened to me on my hunter last night. I (admittedly) afk'd to grab a drink and watch some tv once Kaolan was down. Came back about 5 minutes later and he was still at 45%.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Deleted
    For me nothing really beats wiping to Ultraxion trash, I don't care how bad things are now, they'll never get as bad as that.

Same as for other posters, Ultraxion trash wipes were ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Hemet was behind Garrosh's escape and time travel just so he could hunt big game on old Draenor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    First week of LFR, Elegon.

I was explaining tactics, warning everyone about the floor disapearing.

2-3 Raidwarnings of floor is about to despawn, get to the side.

23 people died.
    First week of lfr elegon, my whole group died to the floor. We laughed, learned and moved on.

Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    This happened to me on my hunter last night. I (admittedly) afk'd to grab a drink and watch some tv once Kaolan was down. Came back about 5 minutes later and he was still at 45%.

Maybe the other dps like yourself chose to afk as well instead of doing the fight you queued for.

Worst LFR ever - first Sunday night of LFR availability. All the raiders have been through on their mains and don't care any more, people are either bringing their undergeared alts or they're rather casual and haven't read up on the fights.

Best LFR ever - Tuesday night of the third week of LFR availability. The raiders are still running it to fill out their tier sets, everyone has been through the fights a couple of times, but people are still willing to give a quick explanation before pull, or let the tanks take a couple of seconds to decide who's taking left side/who's taking right side and how many stacks to swap at.