Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ah yes....PvP....I haven't touched that side of wow since I quit, it just never kept me entertained.

10+ Year Old Account
    finding and killing rares is fun. they drop some fun stuff to use also (they spawn regularly enough that its not like camping TLPD). plus there are rare BoA gear items that spawn around Pandaria. can be fun looking for those also. get 20 of them and get a Title.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    WotLK i loved. Cata not nearly as much...so far MoP is great, although I only really pvp and LFR sometimes

10+ Year Old Account
    The rares are awesome, my friend actually came over from the air force on break and he saw me killing one and he thought it was amazing how challenging they are, like that rare mogul spawn with all those statues that come to life for a couple seconds, can't remember their names.

10+ Year Old Account
    world boss fights are fun also. watch for groups forming and join! you dont even really need to be 90. it helps but most groups are just farming them now, so you can have fun even while leveling. im excited about the new world bosses and the new rares coming in 5.2.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

There's a lot to do you can: pvp, do dailies, lfr, get into a raiding guild, pokemon battle errrr pet battle.

Deleted
    If your guild has died, can't you just try to blow some new life into it?

I'm sure that if there's only a few people online, and they're mostly alts of people from 'back in the day', that one of em is an officer or current gm that you can have a chat with about opening up recruitment.

If it wasn't for my own guild, I would probably have stopped playing. It's the incentive I need to come online.

And at everyone whining about daily-fest... I did at most two factions at the same time. Skipped lotus untill the end because of the amount of dailies... By now, I'm exalted with everyone and I didn't stress out, burn out or overdid it at all.

Deleted
    If you go solo it can get "meh", but with friends MoP will be a blast.

10+ Year Old Account
    I recently came back to WoW after about a 6 month exodus, and I have to say I am enjoying it more now than I ever did. I am a bit of an alt-a-holic since I don't have the time for a hard core raiding guild anymore (stupid relationship!!!! D, so I am enjoying the beautiful environment which was brought into Pandaria while leveling all my 85s to 90.

Then you have the whole 'gearing up process' once you get to 90, which in my opinion is the funniest part. So running heroics/daily's I have yet to seriously have a look in LFR but am looking forward to it, may even find sometime for some casual raiding in the end...

Hope this helps...

PvP if you are two is awesome

I do not like this expansion at all. As someone who likes playing alts, it is extremely alt un-friendly due to the amount of reputation grinding needed to gear up outside of raiding.

The fact that they locked ALL valor point gear behind a horrible daily rep grind, basically has killed the game for me. There is nothing to spend vp on if you decide not to do the dailies, except item upgrades - but they are removing that feature in 5.2.

The only reason I am still playing is because I feel bad for bailing on my raid team, so I basically just show up to raid and that's it. The devs would like to tell you they added a lot more to do this expansion, but what is the point of doing dungeons, scenarios, etc for vp when you can't spend any of it? It's a shame because I really used to enjoy this game

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    WoW is the best it has been since Burning Crusade.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am having the most fun I have ever had in WOW. The game just keeps getting better.
    @Ghostcrawler:Some advice: [My pet issue] is why there were sub losses is one of the weaker arguments players use. Players don't have that data.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaela View Post
    I do not like this expansion at all. As someone who likes playing alts, it is extremely alt un-friendly due to the amount of reputation grinding needed to gear up outside of raiding.

The fact that they locked ALL valor point gear behind a horrible daily rep grind, basically has killed the game for me. There is nothing to spend vp on if you decide not to do the dailies, except item upgrades - but they are removing that feature in 5.2.

The only reason I am still playing is because I feel bad for bailing on my raid team, so I basically just show up to raid and that's it. The devs would like to tell you they added a lot more to do this expansion, but what is the point of doing dungeons, scenarios, etc for vp when you can't spend any of it? It's a shame because I really used to enjoy this game
    but didn't they make these commendation badges that increases rep gain for your alts by an insane level?

Quote Originally Posted by Tauren View Post
    it will probably be fun for awhile and then once you get your gear and realize the next tier just reset everything and that you never actually needed your old raid gear because the new heroics will have everything for you will make you quit

But there are no new heroics.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

If you care about any kind of serious raiding. No you need a strong guild if you dont care about raiding and have friends you can play with inside/outside guild to play with its no problem

pet battles, just normal 5 man Hcs, lfr, scenarios, pug something once in a while, if you can get 4 friends try out challenge modes, and ofc if you are completely insane DAILIES DAILIES DAILIES OVER AND OVER AND OVER (nah its not that bad really if you do it casually and do a faction every once in a while when you got time and not forced into them) Brawlers guild is cool as well

Yes they made commendations, but you still have to slow level your rep to revered the first time through. Rep vendors aren't necessary anyway tho. The reason to level your reps is if you like mounts. Each faction sells a few.

If you are looking for gear just do scenarios and heroics, you can queue for both at the same time. Then lfr/normal raiding if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Holypowah View Post

Is there enough content in the game now to not need to worry about having an active guild?
    Short answer: more than ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    sounds like we're going to have a great time! Can't wait for my friend to get his computer. I extremely doubt this, but does anyone here play on trollbane?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm having a ton of fun, but I can only speak for myself.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |