Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, you're suggesting that all Americans, by virtue of them being born in the US, are guilty of a dropping a nuclear bomb. The only justice for that, you then suggest, is that they too should have a bomb dropped on them?
    Lightninghoof - US : @WoWNivan

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    seems a little odd since hes not even from the UK. not sure why he would go there just to be racist. you would have to something pretty bad i think to get a ban.

---------- Post added 2013-01-24 at 03:54 PM ----------

his post history is great, multiple times he says how much he would like to be raped. not sure if i can take it seriously.
    OK. I knew this one would come back to bite my ass... My job requires me to travel a lot during the fiscal year, I've done things I regret now, my England ban is a reminder of different times, I'm a different person now.

Deleted
    if anyone believes that a tiny country across the ocean where people are starving are gonna bomb us they are retarded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    You can't just assassinate world leaders for what they say to foreign powers.
    Legally no, practically sure you can..

I wouldn't hold my breath that it hasn't happened before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernardblack View Post
    OK. I knew this one would come back to bite my ass... My job requires me to travel a lot during the fiscal year, I've done things I regret now, my England ban is a reminder of different times, I'm a different person now.
    Just like how you want South Korea to burn right? You think they are traitors.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    MAD will take care of this nicely, just like it has for the last 60 years.

Deleted
    not sure what North korea would gain from launching a nuke at the US. even if they did launch one and it somehow did hit the US, which is unlikely. then what? north Korea would have just pissed off the most powerful country and the whole of Nato, they wont have much of a future.

N. Korea doesn't even lift i've heard. How does one hoist a nuclear missile into that atmosphere without a proper hoisting technique?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaElement View Post
    N. Korea doesn't even lift i've heard. How does one hoist a nuclear missile into that atmosphere without a proper hoisting technique?
    Their great leader will lift the missile and hurl it with his mighty strength at the USA.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8334-503543_1...ts-propaganda/

If he is a fraction as great as his father then the whole world should tremble.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's see how this works out.

North Korea fires a nuclear weapon at the United States, which either fails to detonate or is intercepted by our defense systems.

The United States fires 10 nuclear weapons at North Korea, all of which detonate, decimating the country.

Yeah I'm not worried, MAD and all that stuff.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    not sure what North korea would gain from launching a nuke at the US. even if they did launch one and it somehow did hit the US, which is unlikely. then what? north Korea would have just pissed off the most powerful country and the whole of Nato, they wont have much of a future.
    You can rest assured that if they did manage to fire one at the US and it hit, the US would fire so many in return that there wouldn't even be a NK afterwards.
    Last edited by Codyak; 2013-01-24 at 04:15 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Just like how you want South Korea to burn right? You think they are traitors.
    I'm having difficulties understanding the context of your reply to me, but yes, I do see them as traitors. I don't mind partying with Seoul girls though - if the party pays for my stay, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    Great, 'cos the US needs more reasons to be even more paranoid and war-hungry.
    And now i will play a comical representation of the modern world politics:

"omg iraq has wmd"
    SOUND THE WAR DRUMS INVADE THE NEXT DAY!!!
    oh... they... didnt (we kinda knew that but hell was our excuse)
    "omg NK has wmd!"
    Hmmm guys... lets... erm lets think this over before we do anything rash and do some empty threats insteads.*poke poke*

Now the comic representation is over! lets see how many i offended.

Anyway yes, nothing like a good enemy to keep people busy...
    Although honestly having nukes and being able to use them are different things and while i personally agree'ed with iran's nuclear program (which is very arguable if it exists) with NK im not so sure :P they do have rather unstable leaders without much grasp on reality, although the son seems better than the father, but then again who knows if they arent really paranoid and trying to get them as a deterrent, it seems like a lot of propaganda designed to make people not invade them, more out of fear than out of desire to conquer the world tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Deadvolcanoes View Post

North Korea fires a nuclear weapon at the United States, which either fails to detonate or is intercepted by our defense systems.

The United States fires 10 nuclear weapons at North Korea, all of which detonate, decimating the country.

Honestly, we might not even fire nukes back at NK; especially if we intercepted the incoming missile. And if we did it would probably just be Pyongyang.

One launch wouldn't yield a preemptive response from the USA. We would only launch if we thought our end was at hand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadvolcanoes View Post

I'm pretty sure that if a Korean missile were fired at the US, but failed to reach the target or detonate, we would have a conventional invasion, not a nuclear response.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    So you clearly didn't read the source; projections for Japanese fatalities were easily in the multi-millions.

Do people not pay attention in history class anymore?
    Man, I have a word for you.

"Estimate"

Read what you linked again and you'll find out why your "theory" is wrong and why people dislike it so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post

"Estimate"

Read what you linked again and you'll find out why your "theory" is wrong and why people dislike it so much.
    Yeah, because Iwo Jima and Okinawa proved that these estimates were probably nowhere close, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post

"Estimate"

So Japanese military leaders say millions... the Americans say millions, but some random people don't like the professionals estimates?

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    So Japanese military leaders say millions... the Americans say millions, but some random people don't like the professionals estimates?
    Pretty much. When facts aren't on your side, ad hominem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernardblack View Post
    I'm having difficulties understanding the context of your reply to me, but yes, I do see them as traitors. I don't mind partying with Seoul girls though - if the party pays for my stay, of course.
    Although nuking is never the answer, those shits from the South have been pushing it lately, the South traitors must be brought to justice. Kim should strike them from the skies, every single one of them and only them, no violence towards innocent civilians, nobody deserves death just for being brain washed.

To my dear friends in NK, my heart is with you, I will be with you very soon.
    That's what you said last year. You want NK to attack SK.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi