Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
12
... LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by zuluslayer View Post
    Maybe we are counting the last days of the us as a nation?
    Sure if you read the ridiculous title and not the actual story.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    we are ranked 12th overall even with Alaska having poor internet
    Really? Citation needed

    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    What'd south korea ever do?
    A plague of pop music We must stop it before it's too late.


    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Martin is a hack. Try some Erikson or Abercrombie or Wolfe :P
    I disagree. Erikson is the hack.

  4. #24
    Old God Hyve's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    10,035
    The international community should hammer North Korea pretty hard, before they do have the capabilities to do so.

  5. #25
    Blademaster Ellywelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Derby, England
    Posts
    30
    "Kim Jong-un promises a new clear future for North Korea"

    Oops, spelt nuclear wrong.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    Great, 'cos the US needs more reasons to be even more paranoid and war-hungry.
    US can't bully real threats.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-24 at 03:01 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    The international community should hammer those who posses nuclear weapons pretty hard, before they do have the capabilities to do so.
    fixed for you "mate"

  7. #27
    Brewmaster Klingers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Parliament of the Daleks
    Posts
    1,442
    North Korea: "Be warned capitalist pigdogs.. The chubby little megalomaniac running our great nation (Where we let our people starve) has decreed that you should be deeply afraid of our early generation nukes. The fact that you will glass our entire country the second we launch one your way does nothing to temper the mighty wisdom of our Great Leader!"
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

  8. #28
    Legendary! Tommo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    6,598
    Quote Originally Posted by Klingers View Post
    North Korea: "Be warned capitalist pigdogs.. The chubby little megalomaniac running our great nation (Where we let our people starve) has decreed that you should be deeply afraid of our early generation nukes. The fact that you will glass our entire country the second we launch one your way does nothing to temper the mighty wisdom of our Great Leader!"
    Whoever said thats probably dead by now. But it is hilarious.

    Its only a matter of time before that crazy bastard figures out how to make nukes. Heres hoping that China doesnt let that happen.

  9. #29
    Immortal Raiju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    7,214
    Quote Originally Posted by Klingers View Post
    North Korea: "Be warned capitalist pigdogs.. The chubby little megalomaniac running our great nation (Where we let our people starve) has decreed that you should be deeply afraid of our early generation nukes. The fact that you will glass our entire country the second we launch one your way does nothing to temper the mighty wisdom of our Great Leader!"
    "it's ok for you to kill 100000's in US because I know we have more firepower and will wipe out millions of your innocents after"?

    There's a reason we don't use nukes in wars anymore.

  10. #30
    The Unstoppable Force RICH816's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Portsmouth, UK
    Posts
    22,752
    Quote Originally Posted by Klingers View Post
    North Korea: "Be warned capitalist pigdogs.. The chubby little megalomaniac running our great nation (Where we let our people starve) has decreed that you should be deeply afraid of our early generation nukes. The fact that you will glass our entire country the second we launch one your way does nothing to temper the mighty wisdom of our Great Leader!"
    That Chubby little megolomaniac was recently voted the worlds most handsome man.

    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/shor...-time-magazine

    Those scamps at 4chan cause some most amusing pranks, the best part of the joke was North Korea believing it and using it for propaganda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    I do sympathize with these so called terrorist organisations. As far as I'm concerned, at least they are fighting for something they believe in, and for what they see to be the greater good. They're not fighting to line the pockets of statesmen, governors and oil barons. I wish we could the same about the people on this side of the planet.
    Hobbes talking about Al Qaeda and ISIS.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Whoever said thats probably dead by now. But it is hilarious.

    Its only a matter of time before that crazy bastard figures out how to make nukes. Heres hoping that China doesnt let that happen.
    What? If anything, China would just let it happen. No matter what happens, China wins.

  12. #32
    They are defiant, but they will never send a nuke to US without them being attacked first.

    Their leader may be a fanatic, it may be a little crazy, but its not an idiot.

    Dont forget, the only country leader crazy enough to actually use a nuke (2 actually) in all the history was a US leader.

  13. #33
    Brewmaster Klingers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Parliament of the Daleks
    Posts
    1,442
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    "it's ok for you to kill 100000's in US because I know we have more firepower and will wipe out millions of your innocents after"?

    There's a reason we don't use nukes in wars anymore.
    That was a flippant post. By the way, look up mutually-assured destruction.

    That's why we don't use nukes in wars anymore. It's why the soviets tried to whack nukes on Cuba. It's why Israel maintain an unparalleled second strike capability while surrounded by hostile neighbors. It's why the US and Russia have tens of thousands of nukes.

    The horror of what will happen to you in retaliation is the ultimate disincentive. And that's the point.

    I'm not trying to get people on a launch pad to debating morality of nuclear war here... Of course it's bad. A rabid mentaly deficient wombat could tell you that Nuclear War is a bad, bad thing. Just clearing something up.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    The international community should hammer North Korea pretty hard, before they do have the capabilities to do so.
    The international community should force US (the only ones that actually used nukes) to completely disarm themselves of nukes before asking any other country to do so.

    Everyone or no one.

  15. #35
    Threatening is all these clowns can do.

  16. #36
    Immortal Raiju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    7,214
    Quote Originally Posted by Klingers View Post
    That was a flippant post. By the way, look up mutually-assured destruction.

    That's why we don't use nukes in wars anymore. It's why the soviets tried to whack nukes on Cuba. It's why Israel maintain an unparalleled second strike capability while surrounded by hostile neighbors. It's why the US and Russia have tens of thousands of nukes.

    The horror of what will happen to you in retaliation is the ultimate disincentive. And that's the point.

    I'm not trying to get people on a launch pad to debating morality of nuclear war here... Of course it's bad. A rabid mentaly deficient wombat could tell you that Nuclear War is a bad, bad thing. Just clearing something up.
    It's great agreeing with someone while trying to make your post look like you disagree.

  17. #37
    Sooner or later, after these todays theocrasys in middle-east are broken and made into democrasy they will kill this necrocracy too.

    That said - lets all bring one big up for the end of dictaturship in Iraq!

    Last edited by silverequinox; 2013-01-24 at 01:32 PM.

  18. #38
    The Insane peggleftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Surrey, England
    Posts
    16,243
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    North Korea says a lot of things.

    yep, i wouldn't take anything North korea say too seriously, they are so desperate for attention its sad.
    Too cool for a signature

  19. #39
    Brewmaster Klingers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Parliament of the Daleks
    Posts
    1,442
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    It's great agreeing with someone while trying to make your post look like you disagree.
    It's a gift :P
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    I disagree. Erikson is the hack.
    Sir, I would challenge you to a duel were such a thing possible.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •