Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
13
... LastLast
  1. #41
    I'm so happy to live in a neutral country . America brought it upon itself ; too much power for its own good.
    'T Vlaamse heir staat immer pal, Daar 't winnen of daar 't sterven zal. Alhier, Aldaar aan lange lansen de leeuwen dansen, de leeuwen dansen.... En de leeuwen dansen, de leeuwen dansen.

  2. #42
    Pit Lord Waaldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,326
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    I'm so happy to live in a neutral country . America brought it upon itself ; too much power for its own good.
    You mean the government brought it upon itself.
    If North Korea did successfully bomb America I lot of innocent people would die, scratch that, only innocent people would die. The second the government detects that missile they will either shoot it down or put all important people in a bunker.
    Last edited by Waaldo; 2013-01-24 at 02:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr
    I thought doing the toothpaste-tube-squeeze and vigorous shake was the "traditional" way.

  3. #43
    Elemental Lord Noomz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    In my head, where crazy happens.
    Posts
    8,134
    I see you guys completely derailed the thread into a discussion about the internet.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    You mean the government brought it upon itself.
    If North Korea did successfully bomb America I lot of innocent people would die, scratch that, only innocent people would die. The second the government detects that missile they will either shoot it down or put all important people in a bunker.
    Yeah of course it's the government, the gouvernment of america is pretty corrupt. The sandy nook thing has been proven to be a set up too so i don't think you can believe alot they say yet you pay the price.

    <Infracted>
    Please avoid promoting conspiracy theories. They are a forbidden topic here.
    Last edited by Anakso; 2013-01-24 at 03:56 PM.
    'T Vlaamse heir staat immer pal, Daar 't winnen of daar 't sterven zal. Alhier, Aldaar aan lange lansen de leeuwen dansen, de leeuwen dansen.... En de leeuwen dansen, de leeuwen dansen.

  5. #45
    OK, why do Americans have to turn everything their way? We don't care about America. This is just a TEST, plenty of nations have done nuclear tests (in fact, the US tops that chart), so why can't we? You don't own the world, and you definitely don't own the People's Republic, so... kindly go away?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    I am going to report your post for spreading false information, which is an offense according to the rules of these forums.

  6. #46
    The Unstoppable Force RICH816's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Portsmouth, UK
    Posts
    20,530
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Yeah of course it's the government, the gouvernment of america is pretty corrupt. The sandy nook thing has been proven to be a set up too so i don't think you can believe alot they say yet you pay the price.
    Got some of this so called proof to show us?

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    What'd south korea ever do?
    Nothing im just retarded and put s instead of N

  8. #48
    The Unstoppable Force RICH816's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Portsmouth, UK
    Posts
    20,530
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernardblack View Post
    OK, why do Americans have to turn everything their way? We don't care about America. This is just a TEST, plenty of nations have done nuclear tests (in fact, the US tops that chart), so why can't we? You don't own the world, and you definitely don't own the People's Republic, so... kindly go away?
    How come you are allowed internet?

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernardblack View Post
    OK, why do Americans have to turn everything their way? We don't care about America. This is just a TEST, plenty of nations have done nuclear tests (in fact, the US tops that chart), so why can't we? You don't own the world, and you definitely don't own the People's Republic, so... kindly go away?
    Because apparently Kim Jong Il said he could control the weather, and people believed him. That is a dangerous country. They shouldn't be allowed anything.

    Nice try being NK though.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

  10. #50
    Brewmaster
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,408
    Don't they do shit like this every few years anyway? Its not like they'll actually have any chance in a real war, seeing that south korea is open to the west and would more then likely be happy to act as a base for the west while they destroy N Korea is a fairly quick military campaign or am I been naive about north Korea's actual military strength?

  11. #51
    The Unstoppable Force Rukentuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mini Soda
    Posts
    23,057
    It's amazing how many people cannot grasp the gravity of maniacs with access to weapons that can reduce entire cities to dust.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Hey, as a transabled, transethnic, non-binary, genderqueer, neo-communist, indoor-capable republican otherkin I am offended by your callous display of ignorance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eroginous View Post
    I wouldn't expect someone who thinks science provides proof to know that.

  12. #52
    The Lightbringer Vellerix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cheshire, England
    Posts
    3,214
    On phone atm so can't read source.

    Do North Korea really think they can just launch a nuke at a western country and get away with no consequences? Even if their attack were to be successful (which I doubt) Their entire country would be reduced to ash so fast.

    TBH If it ever got to a point where they were a serious nuclear threat, I wouldn't have any qualms about beating them to it.

  13. #53
    Brewmaster Desareon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Between Time-Space & Space-Time
    Posts
    1,299
    Quote Originally Posted by zuluslayer View Post
    Maybe we are counting the last days of the us as a nation?
    Don't worry. You got until all the guns are gone, then everything goes even more to shit.

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    How come you are allowed internet?
    NK actually allows some of the elite to access internet.

  15. #55
    The Unstoppable Force RICH816's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Portsmouth, UK
    Posts
    20,530
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    It's amazing how many people cannot grasp the gravity of maniacs with access to weapons that can reduce entire cities to dust.
    We have grasped that fact since 1945.

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    How come you are allowed internet?
    I'm not a resident (right now), or even born in. Most of my life was spent in the country though, I resigned citizenship with my country of birth in favor of Noth Korean citizenship.

    I'm currently not in the country, I work abroad for the party. I hate the idea the rest of the world has of my country, you know nothing of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    I am going to report your post for spreading false information, which is an offense according to the rules of these forums.

  17. #57
    I am Murloc! Raiju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,885
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Because apparently Kim Jong Il said he could control the weather, and people believed him. That is a dangerous country. They shouldn't be allowed anything.

    Nice try being NK though.
    "and people believed him"?

    Go visit north korea and state you don't believe in what Kim Jong Un is saying infront of anyone with any authority. Go on.

  18. #58
    The Lightbringer Vellerix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cheshire, England
    Posts
    3,214
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernardblack View Post
    I'm not a resident (right now), or even born in. Most of my life was spent in the country though, I resigned citizenship with my country of birth in favor of Noth Korean citizenship.

    I'm currently not in the country, I work abroad for the party. I hate the idea the rest of the world has of my country, you know nothing of it.
    Neither do you probably.

  19. #59
    Legendary! muto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Inside a Bubble
    Posts
    6,006
    North Korea just likes to hear themselves talk.


  20. #60
    The Unstoppable Force Rukentuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mini Soda
    Posts
    23,057
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    We have grasped that fact since 1945.
    Yes, you (and I hope most world leaders) wouldn't fall under the aforementioned "some people".

    I was alluding to those that advocate a passive stance and letting NK and Iran develop these weapons.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Hey, as a transabled, transethnic, non-binary, genderqueer, neo-communist, indoor-capable republican otherkin I am offended by your callous display of ignorance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eroginous View Post
    I wouldn't expect someone who thinks science provides proof to know that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •